Does anyone remember the Tamatalkers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...? xD That would be interesting... I can just see it now.. Admin yelling RAWR, and TamaTalk is no more. Yeah, wow.

Back on topic, ha. I really like your art. And your handwriting. That I would like to steal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! xD I don't like my handwriting, but all my friends seem to.

Thankfully, I didn't have to take art this year, so I got all A's. I'm better with poetry. Heh.

Yay! xD I don't like my handwriting, but all my friends seem to.Thankfully, I didn't have to take art this year, so I got all A's. I'm better with poetry. Heh.
Lucky.

I will basically fail in class project that says we need to write down a poem. I just ain't mentally creative...

Comics sound like fun, count me into it if you're interested in putting me on there :angry:
I'd like to be wearing catears and carry around with me a giant banhammer. Yes a hammer that either says BAN in big letters on it or however you think a real banhammer would look like XD I also have bangs and hair a bit past my shoulders.
OH. The first time I read that I thought you said you wanted to BE a hammer. :angry:

EDIT: And MB, I want to be the guide thing with a mametchi [TT logo tam?] with pants that walks next to me.

OH. The first time I read that I thought you said you wanted to BE a hammer. :angry:
EDIT: And MB, I want to be the guide thing with a mametchi [TT logo tam?] with pants that walks next to me.
That would be awesome XD

:angry: Thanks for giving me a little cheese wedge of credit. yay! :angry:

This is practically what my idea was:

Dear meobark,
I replied to your topic about the TamaTalkers, but I just realized that I forgot to make a statement about what the plot and/or subject should be!

What I think it should be about:

When a group of spammers, hackers, and liars named the Gozarutchi 12 try to take over TamaTalk, it's up to Admin and the Guides to try to save TT, before it's too late! There should be some funny background characters doing random things throughout the manga - it would be so kawaii 

If the manga is like a real life manga, as in like it takes place in a town or city and not the actual TamaTalk site...the Gozarutchi 12 could be a gang that is known for graffiti (spam), identity theft (hacking), and cursing and lying. Admin and da Guides could maybe be like the Police or something. Ha ha I just imagined Admin eating a donut
So....what do you think can be done do tweak it and make it better? Please give your opinions :eek: I want meobark's manga to be as good as possible.

Love,

Chatterbox :angry:

:furawatchi: Thanks for giving me a little cheese wedge of credit. yay! :furawatchi:
This is practically what my idea was:

So....what do you think can be done do tweak it and make it better? Please give your opinions :furawatchi: I want meobark's manga to be as good as possible.

Love,

Chatterbox :furawatchi:
Dude, your getting on the cover for the idea XD

And I already posted it. And I don't really need to tweak it! Just the fact that the member's help in this war to raid out the Gozarutchi 12. Yeah, it's like a real war.... x3

Oh......I need ONE question answered EVERYONE

I fear that this comic may be found by ED/4Chan and they will post it on my ED site calling it sh!t and trash.....

What will I do about that?

I fear that this comic may be found by ED/4Chan and they will post it on my ED site calling it sh!t and trash.....
What will I do about that?

Well, I guess there's no way that you could STOP them from doing it (They could simply just copy, paste, and then talk trash about it...) but if they do, you could report it. If it's your site, you could simply close the whole topic, and if its not your site, report it to an Admin or Mod.

And don't let it get to ya, I'm sure your manga is going to turn out AWESOME. And if someone does happen do be a meanie weenie, just be all like "hey, I worked hard on that. :furawatchi: " Or just ignore 'em. I'm sure they're just jealous of your mad drawing skills. XD

Love,

Chatterbox :furawatchi:

4chan sucks D: simple: Watermark it. write down your watermark in bold letters on the cover. right in a colorful, nice spot. so they cant edit it out while making it suck~

Watermarking will only be solid proof I drew the comic....
True...Well, careful, MB. Im DA, I heard in the USA things like 4chan will steal art this summer, and get away with it. theres going to have a law passed, you cant sell/make art anymore without it stolen. How about post it on a website, and give the link to us, then dont even look at 4chan/ED with the link with you. Just run with it! Run off~

I hate to point this out, but if anyone ever goes onto ED or 4chan trying to tell them to 'take down their art because it hurts their feelings', they will LAUGH. The mods don't give a crap and would just tell you 'good luck with that'. The point is that if your stuff stinks so bad that 4chan makes fun of it or it winds up on ED, then instead of being like 'ZOMG, you're hurting my feelings, you have no appreciation for art', think about something. ED was made to make fun of the worst of the worst on the internet. So, if your "art" winds up there, doesn't that mean you hit that 'worst of the worst' category?

Also, Tamakiddy, you can't "steal" free art. MB makes no money off this, so it's up for grabs. The only thing that's unacceptable is someone else claiming to have drawn it. If she were trying to make money off it, that's a different story, but since she isn't, then good luck trying that.

I hate to point this out, but if anyone ever goes onto ED or 4chan trying to tell them to 'take down their art because it hurts their feelings', they will LAUGH. The mods don't give a crap and would just tell you 'good luck with that'. The point is that if your stuff stinks so bad that 4chan makes fun of it or it winds up on ED, then instead of being like 'ZOMG, you're hurting my feelings, you have no appreciation for art', think about something. ED was made to make fun of the worst of the worst on the internet. So, if your "art" winds up there, doesn't that mean you hit that 'worst of the worst' category?
Also, Tamakiddy, you can't "steal" free art. MB makes no money off this, so it's up for grabs. The only thing that's unacceptable is someone else claiming to have drawn it. If she were trying to make money off it, that's a different story, but since she isn't, then good luck trying that.
I have seen worse art online and it never has gotten acknowledged on ED.

All this ED bull started here on Tamatalk when I was just asking for help with my art to improve it along with my roleplaying skills.

I am getting no mercy, I don't know ANY of them on ED, and they just do it because they have nothing better to do...

*Sigh* We need a famous Art Person here. To The Mona Lisa! *walks off*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back