Does anyone still watch those old shows?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXLadyOfSorrowsXx

Reaction score
Not, you know, like, I Love Lucy era-old. (But that still counts) I mean like, shows from the 90's or early 2000's? I always do! That's 97% of what I watch. Some examples would be:

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Sisiter, Sister

Full House

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Or some old cartoons:

As Told By Ginger

Doug

Recess

AHHH! Real Monsters

Rocket Power

Rugrats

Every one of those shows (except Sabrina, my friend Abby watched that) I love and still watch when they come on. I'm debating on whether to use my last few bucks on iTunes to buy some Ginger's, Monster's, and Rocket Powers. lol So, am I alone on this or not?

Oh yeah...I miss the old Cartoon Network,

Disney, and Nick. I was actually surprised to figure

out there is an un-aired episode of Ginger in the U.S.

I know. I was surprised too. x.x Sounded good. Ginger tying Carl up with a hose in someone's back yard sounds pretty sweet to me. xD Wikipedia said you can get it on DVD, and I'm working on that right now.

They get rid of shows fast. I'm suprised SpongeBob is still running. Like, every time they make a new show, they get rid of it. Examples-

My Life as A Teenage Robot

W.I.T.C.H.

Kappa Mikey(I miss that show)

I hate when they do that. Espesically Disney. Timon and Pumbaa. Shall I go on?

I love watching whose line is it anyway.

Such a funny show! lol.

Omg!! Real monsters! D:<

I used to watch that all the time, same with ren and stimpy.

But they stopped airing it in the UK. >:

^ Older anime? As in Candy Candy? It's my favorite anime, I have all of the dvds xP

Hmm..well, today in school we watched the Andy Griffith show. It was awesome^O^

Rugrats classifies as old? o-o'

I'm making an attempt to watch more older anime. But I'm all lazy at the moment so I haven't gotten far. xP

I watched those shows before. Now Nick, Disney, and Cartoon Network are broadcasting these pointless shows that don't make any sense...I don't know what happened to them.

Latest posts

Back