Does Anyone Think Hannah Montanna

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is not a fake. She can sing, unlike some people who are celebs, but not as good as her studioed voice.If you think she is take it up with Disney, but I cannot promise that they will take care of it. I want to, so we should.
Her singing probably scared the old Disney channel. :\ And attracted the less popular new Disney Channel. You never said how she sings. In my opinion her singing makes me want to rip something.

meh.. what happened to disney?! The ggod old days... with Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and others?! I miss those times...
LOL! Me too. Though it's not what kids seems to like these days. Kids like to watch people with real problems which gets old with passing episodes.

If we can clean out the immaturity this topic wouldn't be soo wild. Uh.. Actually her hair color is around black and brown, Hannah Montana is her sitcom, which obviously Hannah is a blond girl, so why some one need to tell her, her real hair color.

Obviously if you were a superstar and went to a normal school you would hide your hair color wouldn't you?

All though if you do miss the cartoons, you could always check Toon Disney.
That's what I'm sayin'. On Toon Disney, its always reruns.

There is always the same shows. I want some new ones! I mean,

House of Mouse was great, and I'm dissapointed that it was cancelled.

Make a new show with Mickey!

Anyways, back on topic.

I wish everyone would just stop hating her. You can't change Disney so you might as well enjoy it. She is pretty good and you hate her for what reson? You think she fakes. Well say someone said that whatever singer YOU liked fakes. You wouldn't be happy. So I like her. She doesn't fake. She has a very natural and talented voice. I don't get why you think she fakes. For gods sake, what if someone said YOU were a faker (If you were a singer of course.) but you weren't. You wouldn't feel so grand now would you? And me as a Hannah fan, I don't feel so good about those comments.

WannaBex3

I wish everyone would just stop hating her. You can't change Disney so you might as well enjoy it. She is pretty good and you hate her for what reson? You think she fakes. Well say someone said that whatever singer YOU liked fakes. You wouldn't be happy. So I like her. She doesn't fake. She has a very natural and talented voice. I don't get why you think she fakes. For gods sake, what if someone said YOU were a faker (If you were a singer of course.) but you weren't. You wouldn't feel so grand now would you? And me as a Hannah fan, I don't feel so good about those comments.WannaBex3
People have their opinions.

Not everyone likes Hannah. Not everyone likes Harry Pothead. Not everyone likes MCR. We all have equal rights to state and bash opinions.

Hannah Montanna needs to die. I hate her, she scared away Mickey and the rest, you can never see the good old shows anymore, all it is is junk like Thats So Raven, Hannah Montannah, Suite Life... >< The ONLY one out of them all is Probably Thats So Raven, which isn't THAT bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish everyone would just stop hating her. You can't change Disney so you might as well enjoy it. She is pretty good and you hate her for what reson? You think she fakes. Well say someone said that whatever singer YOU liked fakes. You wouldn't be happy. So I like her. She doesn't fake. She has a very natural and talented voice. I don't get why you think she fakes. For gods sake, what if someone said YOU were a faker (If you were a singer of course.) but you weren't. You wouldn't feel so grand now would you? And me as a Hannah fan, I don't feel so good about those comments.WannaBex3
Well we have a right to express our opinions on Hannah Montana. We can't just stop hating it and start loving it. If your a Hannah Montana fan I couldn't care less cause that's not my problem. But if we bash Hannah Montana you seem to have a problem. Why won't you just leave us to be. I mean if anyone noticed most of the cartoon shows are starting to air shows that practically nobody likes. Disney is one of the best examples. Before Disney aired shows with Mickey Mouse and all of those things. Now Disney Channel airs Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (the only good show in my opinion) And other junk like that. And about the faker thing: If i was called a faker I would ignore it. Because it's their opinion and I obviously know that I don't fake. And not everyone should like the same things. We are different people with different intrests. Some people like Hannah Montana some people don't. And even though we can't change Disney we can express what we think about it. (As long as it can stay sane)

I think she should just be Hannah Montana on TV and not make CDs. Since she plays a TV character that sings, the people that help make the show would make her real voice sound better when she sings on TV. She shouldn't make CDs if the voice on her CD isn't hers. So that shows she is a fake. When she does make CDs, she should use her own voice.

I like Hannah Montana, but not her music, so I don't care much if she lip sings. Most people do it anyway.

The wig is all part of her show. She doesn't wear it to act fake.

Anyway, nobody can say they really like or dislike Hannah because probably no one on here knows her.

You can say you don't like her show or her music, but when they have her talk about her records, that's scripted.

i always thought that Miley Cyrus was Miley Stewart and the some other chick that looks like Miley did Hannah Montana XD

I think shes actually kewl no offense to ppl who dont like her.

Last edited by a moderator:
:p I like all the new shows on Disney They still have mickey in the morning on weekdays and your a baby if u like those still!!!! :mellow: :D ;)

:( I like all the new shows on Disney They still have mickey in the morning on weekdays and your a baby if u like those still!!!! :( :( :)
There's people in their 30's who still watch those "Baby Shows". They're awesome, way better than all this new stuff that is taking over Disney.

Latest posts

Back