Does anyone think that celebrities are too skinny?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Too Skinny??

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weirdo, what is your problem??

• No.

• Never in a million years!

• Kinda, sometimes.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ice mountain

Reaction score
Personally, I think alot of magazines are telling girls (and guys) to be thin. Same with the paparazzi and the "pep talkers" to celebrities.

Have you ever noticed, that the celebrities with a family, (married and kids) usually tend to not have so many dramatic things happening to their bodies? I have. For instance: Johnny Depp. Married, two kids, happy. Google him under: Edward Scissorhands. See how much thinner he looked when he was in his 20's.

Isn't that weird? I don't think Mr. Depp has gained alot of weight because he is now older, I think that he realizes that being thin isn't the world....

Please Post your OWN opinion! Examples (like mine) are welcome!!

Ah, YES!!! usually,.. some aren't. :lol: but some look like broomsticks :D

like this:

.................^.^

...................~

...................|

...................|

...................|

...................|

...................^

................. /..\

............... /......\

exept prettier. ;)

ps in that little figure, ignore the dots (.)

Last edited by a moderator:
you over spaced the votes a little.......Yah I hate alot of the girl celebrities there too girly and wierd they are really really skinny and get pregant alot.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Nichole Richie :furawatchi:
Yea, I read in a magazine that she was like 89 pounds, thats just sickly skinny. If i ever saw an anorexic person i'd throw a random food item at them lol

Yes, That are unbeliveably skinny.

Thing is more people become anorexic from it because they want to look like them.

It's crazy

Yes, yes I do think so.

Celebrities are so obsessed with their looks these days, it gets really annoying. If I were to make a list of things that annoy me (which would take days to type, and pages to fill), anorexic celebrities would probably be somewhere in the tops 50's.

Isn't that weird? I don't think Mr. Depp has gained alot of weight because he is now older, I think that he realizes that being thin isn't the world....
Lol... I don't think he is think much like that. When you get older your metabolism slows down and therefore, it becomes easier to put on weight. As you get older your activity level tends to decrease which also drops metabolism and means that if you continue to eat as your did when younger you're feeding your body too much! When your body will never waste excess energy - it converts it to fat for the hard time. ;)

I think "more than half" is an exaggeration. The media tends to focus on the "beautiful" people which fit a certain profile..often slim. There is a fair bit of pressure placed upon celebrities by the media to be slim too. You will notice that often they publish whole pages dedicated to the even vaguest suggestion of body shape and heaven forbid you should actually walk on the street without makeup!! lol! I remember just recently seeing a four page spread on celebrities who showed a double chin if they smiled or looked down! I can't exactly blame them for wanting to keep out of the spotlight and falling under the pressure. Need to remember also that models and actors need to sustain a certain figure to play the roles that they do... otherwise no work.

I don't condone their behaviours but I can certainly understand it. B)

Nicole ritchie, mary-kate olsen, lindsey lohan.... so many.... I bet when Im an adult ill be atleast 115 pounds since I got a fast motabulism. oh well its healthy anyway anyway but the celebs...... I should stuff hamburgers, big macs and pizza down their throats. XD

~SG~

I should stuff hamburgers, big macs and pizza down their throats. XD
~SG~
Yay!!! *cheers Surfer_Girl on* lol Anyway, yes they are way to thin and its not a good impression to be leaving with young girls. Thats why you see so many young teens suffering from stuff like bulimema and Anorxia.

I watched a report where they had this skinny woman wear a fat suit out into the world. Most people were down right rude to her. She asked one man for directions and he acted like he didn't know where it was. She was in tears at how shallow people really were. She then went out as her true self and people were ready to help her. In fact she aproched the same man she asked directions from before and he had no problem telling her how to there this time. That is enough make young girls have eatting problems also. It sad really that sociality tries to make people feel like they are not pretty if they aren't a size 0. I used to look at myself in the mirror and think, "I'm ugly and I'm fat" Still gets the better of me sometimes. The thing is, I'm not ugly and people should know that too. Yes I may be overweight but does that make a person not worthy to be spoken to or helped. The world and people suck... : (

Being anerxic isnt all that good, my friends friend has anerexa or a disese like that. Only a bit of it, though. Not too bad.

Who would want to be that skinny anyway? I mean, it looks STUPID. 'Look at that person, they are so skinny they look like a pencil! Isnt that cool?"

Yea, I saw a lady with the ankles as wide as a tama.

Yea, I read in a magazine that she was like 89 pounds, thats just sickly skinny. If i ever saw an anorexic person i'd throw a random food item at them lol
I am 89 pounds... Thats scary. And Im 11. Shes 20? Scary again.

i had anorexia n i have bluimia. i dont know really why i stoped eating i just wasnt happy with my self now i am eating again well not properly i have bluimaia its like anorexia.... i would advise not to take any notice of celebs they just have the money to be thin.

best wishes bronte

i tolttaly agree i meen they dont look like that all the time but why cant the donate the money that they use for sugery to people that have had a illness so they cant loom how they want to.

best wishes bronte

Yes, but they have to be in the world of hallywood...it sucks

they get told if tehy wnat this part they must drop 20 pounds

why can't people be happy with wwhat they've got

It is really discusting(sp?) to see how some people do these things to their bodies. They should be happy with their figure, not someone elses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back