Does anyone want to be my friend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_13

Reaction score
At my house, with my tama, on computer in US!
Hello! Do you want to be my friend? My name is Alexa and I am 13 years old. I am a girl, and love to talk. I love almost any sport, and will be anyones friend. I hope you will be my friend. I am white and live in the Eastern United States. Where do you live? I have been on tamatalk.com for months and have had tamas forevvver!!! I love to read and love Priates of the Car., Harry Potter, Star Wars, Elm Street series, Lord of the Rings, and a lot more! I love animals from ants to elephants. I am in 9th grade, and I have way to many friends! The last movie I saw in theaters, was Harry Potter 4, and I just got Madagascar and I love that to- I like to move it, move it….. :ph34r: ! Anyway, I also love my family and have 22 tamas and over 30 pets! Please be my friend!!

Best Wishes,

~Alexa

Hi Alexa

I know that you aren't new, but I am asking you not to keep on making new threads in the Introductions forum every 2 or 3 days asking for new friends.

You must have quite a number of buddies by now - I've lost count of how many threads you've posted in Introductions....

I am going to close this thread - and all the others. Please don't make any more.

Please start using the PM system to chat back and forth with all the members who have responded to your request for new friends.

Thanks.

TamaMum

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back