Does anyone wants to trade with me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daddy yankee

Reaction score
I am new to pokemon pearl and I just got it August 19th so all of my pokemon are kinda weak. What I want is either a celebi, cresselia, or any other kind of legendary or just a cute pokemon such as eevees, bunearies, etc. The level or gender does not matter because it is about training, loving, growing, and bonding with pokemon. Please reply. I can give you a ponyta, bidoof, or buneary. You just let me know...

Don't ask for legends.......As soon as I find my ds I'll give you some pokemon to help you out.....lv 100 ok with you?(Go rare Candy cheat woot!)If you could catch a glameow I'd trade you for those.I have diamond and I love Glameow :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Route 218 and Route 222.....Your probably not there yet....Well then I might take a buneary....

I can fly and all but I have never seen a glameow out of battle. The only times I've seen it was when Team Galactic was battling with me. What pokemon on level 100 are you talking about? What are their names? So, a buneary is what you might take instead?

I have Pearl and I love cute pokemon like buneary, skitty, eevee, happiny, chansey, and milotic... By any chance, do you know whether we can catch or see Skitty on pokemon diamond/pearl?

ok. i am in the pokemon league thing right now. my brother has already beat his pokemon diamond and he never found any skittys yet.

Does he know how to find skitty?Well then I'll tell you.In sandgem town there is a little girl who tells you where mass outbreaks of Pokemon are.Skitty is one of these but it only happens after you beat the game.

can you connect through the internet or something? coz i think i might have a buneary if you still want one.

(How many accounts do you have?!)Ok I'll get on Wi-fi My FC is:4811-3625-2486 Blizard.I have to raise the Skitty to Lv 100 though.(It's lv 40 at the moment.)

I only have one account on tamatalk and that's daddy yankee. My brother is Turtwig011 and sometimes, I reply through his one when he is on the computer first. My nickname is Amy on my game and the friend code is 0989-3986-6013. Finally, I found a glameow which was already on level 40. Thanks, when I beat the game, I would look for some Skittys to raise and breed. I have eastern time so the next time I get on, I will tell you what time to go onto the wi-fi thing. Turtwig011's friend code is 1762-1745-7233 KANTO. He registered you into his roster in the pal pad already. I would just give you a glameow then.

i have beat da game and i have beat da e4 like 7 times....im on wi fi evey day and mon fc is in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back