Does anyone..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the time of when I was still checking the tamagotchi website everyday waiting for the v1 to come out.

I miss the time of when I was still checking the tamagotchi website everyday waiting for the v1 to come out.
I'll second that. :D I remember when I first heard about their coming back. I was looking for a growth chart for my P2 and found that they were returning. I believe I spent the rest of my time trying to gather info about it and the release date.

Does anyone miss it I miss the time where it was so popular and I had My translucnt V3 and it broke :p
Well, it was never so popular in Australia...

I never liked v3s anyway. And to tell the truth I'm a little questionable over whether I really like v4s or not.

I miss the time of the v3 too! My v3 was my first tama, and it was easy and fun to take care of. Unlike the newer versions...

i have three tamagotchis:

a v1

a v3

& a v4

out of all of them, i think i prefer the v4. however, when i first got my v3, there were a lot of new features in comparison to the v1. and the v4 has completly new features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back