Does Bandai make you Mad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFeathers

Reaction score
They don't make me mad, I just wish they wouldn't be aimed at little kids... I love my Tamas, though, and I shouldn't let anyone bother me about it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not mad, but then again I'm at an age now where I will do what I want and I really don't care what other people think of it anymore. It is inevitable, people think Tamas are for kids, but I care for three of them anyway.

Not mad, but then again I'm at an age now where I will do what I want and I really don't care what other people think of it anymore. It is inevitable, people think Tamas are for kids, but I care for three of them anyway.
Yeah, I know I shouldn't let it bother me. Thanks so much for saying that!!! You've change my idea on the whole thing... : )

Hm? I dont quite understand

Sometimes I think they are greedy O.O

They don't make me mad, I just wish they wouldn't be aimed at little kids... I love my Tamas, though, and I shouldn't let anyone bother me about it...
Well they aim it towards little kids because little kids seem to buy them the most and any company will do anything to make money.

C~M

I LOVE MY TAMS!!!!!! But its kind of embarassing to be in the tamagotchi aisle standing next to 5 year olds worshipping barbies.

I love BanDai. Well, my love for them decreased for sure when they weren't making Tamagotchis a few years back in between the P1/P2 and the V1...but since they're back in production I still love them. ;)

Frankly, I don't care to whom they market their Tamagotchi. I will buy them regardless. I've even ngotten a few funny comments at the cash register as I'm purchasing a new one...but I like w hat I like. And if it happens to be a "child's toy"...so be it. ;)

Yes, about that a little... Mostly that they're having Tamagotchis go to their heads. They're forgetting the true purpose of a Tamagotchi. A little thing to do in your spare time that you check once and a while, not one that you have go to a job and stuff.

They also got rid of all the classic characters! Those were the ones everyone loved! Hanatchi, Masktchi, Ringotchi, and many more. That's what really gets me mad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back