does changing batteries when not needed affect it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heart of stone87

Reaction score
ok my tamagotchi (i love) i changed his batteries because i was getting bored of tamas but im not now anyway i changed his batteries and they didn't need to be changed i mixed them it say's on the instruction sheet not to mix batteries will this affect my tama>?

depends how fast or slow you put the batter in. you have 30sec. to have all your tama info rememberd. if you took longer than 30sec. then you will have to start from scrach. and yes mixing batterys dose efect pritty much every thing so i recamend you don't do it

hope i helped :)

I guess it depends on what you mean by "mixing batteries"

You only need one battery for a Tamagotchi - a CR2032 3V battery. They are sold at many drug stores, supermarkets, jewellers/watchmakers and department stores.

If you are not using a CR2032, then yes, it will affect your tama - it won't work as well and may keep cutting out / screen goes blank.

If you have used a CR2032, then all you need to do is RESET and DOWNLOAD and you should get your last tama character back again. If you hit RESET and RESET then you start your tama from scratch.

What version Tamagotchi is this question about? Modern Tamagotchi models have only one battery in them. By "modern" I mean those made since 2004, so a Connection or Connexion V1, V2, V3, or V4. On those models you can remove the battery for months and still keep all your data. Simply install a battery, press the Reset button when the egg appears, then select Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen. Then all your old data will be restored - your generation information, points, toys, meals, snacks, friends information, souvenirs, and so on, will re-appear on your Tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back