Does he like me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereEaglesDare

Reaction score
So I like this guy, let's call him Pudding. Pudding is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. I can talk to him about my problems without shame. One of my friends was hounding me and I stopped talking to her. She's the violent type, and Pudding said that if she did anything to me he'd back me up. He gave me a thing of licorice, and I made him a kandi bracelet (brightly colored pony beads). Pudding also invited me to sit with him and his friends at lunch, and he wants to take me out Wednesday night. My question is, do you think he likes me? I really like him.

from his actions, i think things seem to b going pretty well.

however, ONLY ask him out if you think you really like each other. there are three ways to get with him!

* tell him straight out how you feel. however this could backfire if he tells you he doesn't feel the same way

* drop a few pointers and see how he reacts. if its positive, go for it!

* or play hard to get and wait for him to make the first move. this can get boring though!

most of my mates are boys, so if you need any help understanding them, i'm a pm away :(

Sounds like Pudding likes you, and he sounds really nice too.

Can I come to the wedding? xD

Whenever I see these kind of topics, I sort of roll my eyes (No offense). Just think for a second... if he didn't like you, do you really think he would ask you out? So keep your hopes up, I think you have a pretty good chance.

~SkyCrystal~

well, i've had a lot of expeiriences like that, and only a handful of those pudding cups were cruel enough to be faking the whole thing. i really think you should go for it, take a risk. there is such thing as love and so many adults tell me (personally, out of all my friends/girl cousins/sisters) that i am too young for love, that it's a sill;y idea to be in love at "my age". well they are qrong, i am in love (as yuou can see, cleary's girl. that's his last name) and, well, even if pudding cup is cruel enough to be one of those fakers, it can be turned into a learning expeirience for you. and yes,m i am TRUELY IN LOVE and let me tell you, you will know if your puddiong cuyp is the right flavor. go for it! and good luck, too!

I think he does like u, but when you see him again, try these things and see how he reacts:

*Stand as close to him as possible, and if he doesn't move away, it is a good sign.

*Try to touch him as much as possible

*Try holding his hand

*Talk about other guys infront of him, if he gets jealous, then don't do this anymore, it is an amazing sign. But if u do this too often, he will begin to think that u only like him as a friend, and will back away.

*If his friends talk to you about him, he is probably telling them too.

I do think he likes you. Good luck! :D

*BaB*

Last edited by a moderator:
Pudding. xDD Anyways, I'm pretty sure he likes you, the way he treats you and stuff. You should tell him that you like him and see how he reacts. :)

Anyways, I have a crush too. We're not really friends yet, though I have tried talking to him. I would always end up blushing or something. :( He is SO cute.

Pudding..... lol XD

but anyways, you should act a little more flirty, and see how he reacts.

haha....youre sooo lucky...nothing like that happens to me EVER

i bet he does like you :puroperatchi:

*you and me have something in common :we both give random nicknames to our crushes: haha*

So I like this guy, let's call him Pudding. Pudding is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. I can talk to him about my problems without shame. One of my friends was hounding me and I stopped talking to her. She's the violent type, and Pudding said that if she did anything to me he'd back me up. He gave me a thing of licorice, and I made him a kandi bracelet (brightly colored pony beads). Pudding also invited me to sit with him and his friends at lunch, and he wants to take me out Wednesday night. My question is, do you think he likes me? I really like him.
Its obivious, he likes you (hence the part he wants to take you out)

congratulations =]

The big question isn't if he likes you, or even if you like him. It's if you like each other. You can't tell him how you feel instantly,they might not have accepted you for love yet, and you wouldn't be able to talk to "Pudding" again without blushing beyond belief. You need to hang out with pudding as often as possible. Don't let him give you all the signs, make him wonder if you like him. :p

:p PG

[SIZE=7pt]You know what? My friend taught me something really great the other day. She said, If a guy didn't like you, why would he bother even talking and being nice to you? It's awesome that he likes you as a friend, but if he's offering to take you out, I can see that as a sign that he likes you as..well, more. :furawatchi: He seems like a great guy, who really understands you. That's great! And, talking about other guys in front of him will maybe let you see what he's really thinking. Take a group of friends, and hang out with him. Pull him aside. Guys can try to hide their envy, but somehow you can always tell anyways. If you're feeling confident, ask him straight up. If he does, that's awesome! And if he's unsure, just let it slide. Slowly. Move along with his friendship.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back