Does he like me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score
There's this boy at school I like. I read all these magazines and they say that he shows all the signs of liking me. He smiles when he talks to me, he always jokes around with me, and a while ago, after I thought he knew who I was, he asked me what my name was. Do you think he likes me cause I'm getting confused.

I think he's a "Friend" of yours. I think he enjoys being around you. So try not to take it too serious, but you could ask him. o__O

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. He probably just wants to be friend or likes you. You can ask him, but that might be a little risky...

Good Luck, I guess.

~tomrules74185296

I think he likes you as a 'friend'. Magazines don't know everything. Or he might like you, but...

Don't do something stupid.

I really like this boy in my class too. :eek: He also shows all the signs that you posted... O_O (ex. smiles when he talks to me, jokes around, treats me kinda like a friend) Could he possibly like me? :eek:

I think he could possibly like you. ;) Why don't you ask him?

Anyways, I've got a problem, a HUGE one. Okay, it's nearly the end of the school year, and us grade 6's are supposed to pick a junior high we want to go to next year. My best friend Megan chose to go to a school, but my crush chose to go to a different school. Now I am stuck between which school I want to choose because I really want to be with my best friend, but I also want to go to the other school (the school that my crush's going to) so I could get to see my crush more and to get to know him better. If I chose to go to the school Megan is going to I might never get to see my crush again! :eek: But I really want to be with Megan too. So now I am stuck between which school I want to go to. If only Megan was going to the school my crush is going to this wouldn't be such a big mess! *sigh

So what should I do? Should be brave and tell him that I like him before my grade 6 school year ends (maybe exchange phone numbers and try to stay in touch if we're going to different schools), not do anything about it and just go to the school Megan's going to, or should I not do anything about it and go to the school my crush is going to?

HELP!!! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways, I've got a problem, a HUGE one. Okay, it's nearly the end of the school year, and us grade 6's are supposed to pick a junior high we want to go to next year. My best friend Megan chose to go to a school, but my crush chose to go to a different school. Now I am stuck between which school I want to choose because I really want to be with my best friend, but I also want to go to the other school (the school that my crush's going to) so I could get to see my crush more and to get to know him better. If I chose to go to the school Megan is going to I might never get to see my crush again! ;) But I really want to be with Megan too. So now I am stuck between which school I want to go to. If only Megan was going to the school my crush is going to this wouldn't be such a big mess! *sigh
So what should I do? Should be brave and tell him that I like him before my grade 6 school year ends (maybe exchange phone numbers and try to stay in touch if we're going to different schools), not do anything about it and just go to the school Megan's going to, or should I not do anything about it and go to the school my crush is going to?

HELP!!! :eek:
I think it would be more appropriate if you made a whole different topic on that subject, instead of going Off topic in here.

...Again.... =_=

How is it going off topic? >.< It IS still about crush troubles isnt it? :l
Fine, I'll make another topic, geez.
Okies.

It was kinda about Crush troubles, but it's a different topic than the one being discussed here. More people can spot your topic and reply to it that way.

Thanks, I'll see what happens. Maybe I'll get a friend to ask him if he likes me without him knowing that I told them to. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back