does it hurt to have a baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mum says nyes and no because I was small and didn't hurt much but my brother was huge so it hurt alot but each time the pain was forgoten as soon as she was able to hold her bundle of joy.

I think It Does.....Definatly Something You'd Want to do Daily (ouch).I heard Mom and Dad's talk one day and I heard Mom had to be calmed down by some kind of Gas when she had me.

My simple answer:

Unless tv and movies have lied to us all,having a kid hurts like h*** on earth!

Mum says nyes and no because I was small and didn't hurt much but my brother was huge so it hurt alot but each time the pain was forgoten as soon as she was able to hold her bundle of joy.
It depends on the person really. In college there's a woman who's 32 on our course and she has 4 children. They where all big babies and she said all relatively easy labours. Some people say the smaller they are the more they hurt..but I dunno.

I didn't hurt and I was larger than my older sister and she was small and my mum said it was alot more painful having her. My friend who's 32 said she thinks it's because with a bigger baby you have more to push against, but I'm no expert.

It hurts like holy hell. I've heard a women tell me that she would have rather burned to death than have a child.

That's why abortion is the only answer!!

Hah hah, I know about that! I know all about that and I know that it's the best answer to most baby related problems.

Hah hah, I know about that! I know all about that and I know that it's the best answer to most baby related problems.
Not if they want to keep the baby, or if they are trying to get pregnant.

Why is it the 'best' answer to most baby related problems?

ABORT IT. Do you have any idea of having a baby costs?? The time/effort/labor involved, and for what? Just to say you've reproduced? Just to make something to love until it's grown? That's what tamagotchis are for! We don't need anymore babies in the world, there are enough out there that don't have homes already. If you want a kid, adopt one.

Yeah, it's not the same. But there are so many people on this earth, there's not enough for everyone out there! There are not enough jobs, homes, even money to go around. Everyone is having more babies nowdays. It's not healthy, it's not a normal biological thing. There are too many humans already, it's messing with the ecosystem as is!

ABORT IT. Do you have any idea of having a baby costs?? The time/effort/labor involved, and for what? Just to say you've reproduced? Just to make something to love until it's grown? That's what tamagotchis are for! We don't need anymore babies in the world, there are enough out there that don't have homes already. If you want a kid, adopt one.Yeah, it's not the same. But there are so many people on this earth, there's not enough for everyone out there! There are not enough jobs, homes, even money to go around. Everyone is having more babies nowdays. It's not healthy, it's not a normal biological thing. There are too many humans already, it's messing with the ecosystem as is!
addierall, I suggest you stop saying such dramatic things in an attempt to get other members upset. It's fine to share opinions, and it's fine to have opinions that contradict those of other members...but your words are beginning to look like an attempt to fan the flames. It won't get you far. So, please, be a little less agressive with your posts and enjoy having a mature discussion with everyone. :p

Yeah, it won't get me far because nobody listens. If you would read the things I say, with an open mind and actually consider them, you'll find that they make sense.

What I am trying to do is raise awareness of some of the horrible things going on in the world today. We're all screwed if we don't do something and THAT'S A FACT. Are you blind??? I can see that you're obviously concerned, Aubrey, due to your signature quote. So don't fight against me, help me change the world, or at least the way people see it.

Yeah, it won't get me far because nobody listens. If you would read the things I say, with an open mind and actually consider them, you'll find that they make sense.
What I am trying to do is raise awareness of some of the horrible things going on in the world today. We're all screwed if we don't do something and THAT'S A FACT. Are you blind??? I can see that you're obviously concerned, Aubrey, due to your signature quote. So don't fight against me, help me change the world, or at least the way people see it.
what are u talkin about?are u talkin

about givin birth? :ichigotchi: plz stay on topic.

it probably does hurt to have a baby,imagine

pushing somethin out that u normaly dont

like sumthin BIG.

People see things the way they want to see it, why are you trying to annoy people by saying 'ABORT ABORT' constantly. It's a persons choice if they want to have children and in another topic you said 'I'm constantly having the bible shoved down my throat' or something like that when your doing the same with abortion.

This topic isn't for abortion discussion it's about someone wondering how painful child birth can be.

Sorry for getting off-topic.

And I'm sorry, but I think I have a very good point! I'm sorry that you can't see it for yourself, but if there were less people on this planet we would be much better off!

Sorry for getting off-topic. And I'm sorry, but I think I have a very good point! I'm sorry that you can't see it for yourself, but if there were less people on this planet we would be much better off!
Please try harder to stay on topic.

This topic is a discussion concerning Pain in Childbirth.

It's patently clear that you believe you have some good points to make and there's a topic on Abortion in this forum if you have views you want to share with your fellow TamaTalkers :(

I owuld imagine so.

I have no experience. (Considering i'm only 12...)

But- TamaMum, yo must be a Mum, right?

So, you'd be more of a person to help out.

I just think that with all the screaming it must hurt, right? :)

Hum, any mothers would be able to explain better then me. :eek:

ABORT IT. Do you have any idea of having a baby costs?? The time/effort/labor involved, and for what? Just to say you've reproduced? Just to make something to love until it's grown? That's what tamagotchis are for! We don't need anymore babies in the world, there are enough out there that don't have homes already. If you want a kid, adopt one.Yeah, it's not the same. But there are so many people on this earth, there's not enough for everyone out there! There are not enough jobs, homes, even money to go around. Everyone is having more babies nowdays. It's not healthy, it's not a normal biological thing. There are too many humans already, it's messing with the ecosystem as is!
YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :angry: :angry: MY GOD!!!!!!

I'm getting fairly tired of this back-and-forth concerning your shock tactic posts, to be honest. Really you must learn to exercise tact when discussing your ideas. It's not meant to be a game of aggravation.

Everyone listens. To be more literal, we all read what you have to say. There is a BIG difference between reading what another person says and agreeing with it. You are flipping out because people aren't agreeing with you, and that is seriously decreasing the validity of what you are saying.

The tactics you are using are similar to what people generally associate with PETA. Extreme, aggressive ideas on how to remedy the situation with whoch you are concerned. The vast majority of people do not agree with PETA because they come across as fanatical and offensive. I am an avid conservationist and exotic animal educator...but I would NEVER associate myself w ith PETA. I strongly dislike it when people automatically assume I support them. I find them ridiculous and embarassing to genuine animal lovers.

There is a fine line between persuasiveness(which it seems you are trying to achieve) and radical behaviour(which you are tending to exhibit). NEVER enter a debate assuming you can bully people into agreeing with you because you feel you have a good point. You are setting yourself up for failure. This is exactly people are getting annoyed with you here.

We all accept and appreciate varying opinions here at TT. I must say that most people you will meet in your life w ill NOT appreciate or accept "Abort all babies, save the Earth" or "Creation is stupid, Evolution is the only truth". It's foolhardy to think that will work for you, and you will learn this in time. On the Internet, it falls under the context of "flaming", which we cannot allow.

Now, back on the original topic. Yes, I am very concerned about the human population affecting the environment. It saddens me to see all the adverse affects on the natural world. But, I know that telling everyone to kill babies is not the way to go about fixing things. It's a lot more complicated than that. I suggest to anyone interested in this issue that they learn as much as they can, stay updated on all worldly environmental concerns, and do as much as THEY can for their local animals and environment. That is a great place to start, and to consider the first step for future great things. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back