does it hurt to have a baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not from personal experience, but it't supposed to. Which is why I'm glad that when I have a kid, I have to go through a c-section. (I found out that my bones around that are won't widen enough for a baby to come out.)

not from personal experience, but it't supposed to. Which is why I'm glad that when I have a kid, I have to go through a c-section. (I found out that my bones around that are won't widen enough for a baby to come out.)
Mine are the same way. Even if you have a C-section you will get labor pains

Imagine pushing a watermelon out of a lemon sized hole.
Yes. It hurts.
Did you get that off look whos talking???Great film it probably will hurt the vagina streches to around 10cm but some women have stretchy vaginas... but I feel soory ffor the virgin mary!(If she did have jesus no offence to christians!)

I had twins last year... -_- I ended up with something called Toxemia on top of carrying twins, which basically means I was "allergic" to the twins and swelled up like crazy (I'm STILL trying to lose the weight)... I ended up having an emergency c-section at 7 months along and, although I was drugged, I still could feel them tugging and stuff and it did indeed hurt... My friend got "knocked up" with a baby boy, and kept him, and she seemed to live all right (although she tore a bit I guess). She, obviously, pushed them out... I think she said it did hurt, but most people say it feels good to push. Most likely because it's natural and takes away from the pain a bit by trying to push it out of you.

(Sidebar: I don't have the twins anymore, they were adopted out, as I hate kids and can't handle two of them anyway--so do NOT ask me about them)

What is sex and i have also whatch a lot of those TV shows and they scream there lungs out !

Can any body tell me what sex is ?
Sex: The act on stinging a boys Ding Dong in a girls WooHaw =D

LOL @ Meowbark. :furawatchi:

It's a bit more complicated than that, but for the most part... That's about right. -_-

well i does hurt, and i have no expiriance, but i do want a baby someday :angry: just look at it this way... only about two days of pain ( or less) and then a life time of joy :D definatly all worth wiel! :angry:

What is sex and i have also whatch a lot of those TV shows and they scream there lungs out !

when the male sperm meets the womans eggs witch fertilizes it and and that egg wit fall down to the womb and grown to a baby :D

When a boy's penis goes into a girl's vaggina, sperm from the penis fertilizes(sp?) the egg in the woumb, it grows into the baby, and the baby comes out the vaggina at 9 months.

well i does hurt, and i have no expiriance, but i do want a baby someday :p just look at it this way... only about two days of pain ( or less) and then a life time of joy ;) definatly all worth wiel! :D
I disagree. I had a c-section and it was more like 4+ days of hospital pain, plus then going home and it still hurting to move or lay down for a while, plus (since I don't like kids and attempted to raise twins for 2 months with basically no help) they're not worth while... They deprive you of everything. Honestly, I prefer my cats to children and almost any other animal.

I'd sooner want a barking dog in a restaurant seat behind me than an annoying child.

To some people, the pain isn't worth it... I still hate that the whole thing ever happened.

Not everyone's world comes form a cookie cutter. :( :p

I think if women giving birth are afriad of pain then taking a nap while it happens, you probably won't feel a thing. But I really don't know. I'm not pregnant or married! ;) I'm only in 6th grade for pete's sake!lol :eek:

I think if women giving birth are afriad of pain then taking a nap while it happens, you probably won't feel a thing. But I really don't know. I'm not pregnant or married! :mellow: I'm only in 6th grade for pete's sake!lol :lol:
Taking a nap wouldn't help I don't think. My friends tell me they had the urge to push, so it would be hard to sleep through contractions & something popping out the other end.

I see it as it's 1 day of your life [maybe more depending on the situation] and when you finally have your baby I'm sure it's worth it.

Taking a nap wouldn't help I don't think. My friends tell me they had the urge to push, so it would be hard to sleep through contractions & something popping out the other end.
I see it as it's 1 day of your life [maybe more depending on the situation] and when you finally have your baby I'm sure it's worth it.
Again I say, it's not worth it to all. And the pain factor depends on what route you go. Some people push with no drugs at all, some use drugs and push, some have c-sections. Recovery after can really suck.

And, again, it's not worth it to all. Not everyone plans to have kids.

I'd rather get a puppy, kthx.

Again I say, it's not worth it to all.  And the pain factor depends on what route you go.  Some people push with no drugs at all, some use drugs and push, some have c-sections.  Recovery after can really suck.
And, again, it's not worth it to all.  Not everyone plans to have kids.

I'd rather get a puppy, kthx.
well i think different :)

Last edited by a moderator:
no offense but the pain is worth it I have not had kids but i will someday and when I do I will die for that [/b]"anoying kid" those words you sound heart less
Just because her opinion differs from hers doesn't make her 'heartless'.

Just because her opinion differs from hers doesn't make her 'heartless'.
true sorry mskitty I did not mean it like you dont know how to love I was just meant it like I would not say that.and my real grandma left my mom and my uncle abandoned in the trash as if my mom were nothing well I guess every one had there opinon just wondering boy or girl or boy and a girl and what happened to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back