does it hurt to have a baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if women giving birth are afriad of pain then taking a nap while it happens, you probably won't feel a thing. But I really don't know. I'm not pregnant or married! :) I'm only in 6th grade for pete's sake!lol :lol:
i am in 7th ^_^

true sorry mskitty I did not mean it like you dont know how to love I was just meant it like I would not say that.and my real grandma left my mom and my uncle abandoned in the trash as if my mom were nothing well I guess every one had there opinon just wondering boy or girl or boy and a girl and what happened to them?
Well, I didn't leave anyone abandoned in the trash, I gave them up for adoption. They were twin girls, identical.

And, as I said, I still wish I had an abortion. I'm glad I made some family happy, but I hate the thought that I had children, I don't like children at all and never felt a bond to mine. I hate what it did to my body and all the weight I am now struggling to lose (after just losing weight the year before getting pregnant and finally being a normal size). I hate knowing that some day I'll have to talk to them again.

I don't think of myself as heartless, I just think that it was something in my life I did not plan and did not (and do not) want. I have it in my head how I want things to go and they didn't go that way. A lot of people would be upset about that.

Again I say, it's not worth it to all. And the pain factor depends on what route you go. Some people push with no drugs at all, some use drugs and push, some have c-sections. Recovery after can really suck.
And, again, it's not worth it to all. Not everyone plans to have kids.

I'd rather get a puppy, kthx.
I'd like to have children someday. My sister is the complete opposite and never wants children. I suppose it depends how you feel about children.

I'd like to have children someday. My sister is the complete opposite and never wants children. I suppose it depends how you feel about children.
I agree. To some, it'd be worth the world. To others that don't want kids, it's just a road block.

I'm sure having a baby really does hurt. :)

I'm not quite sure what I am going to do as I get older. Religiously, I have to be married before I have sex, so that's that.

I'm actually afraid of having sex (a little anyway). I have heard that it hurts when you have sex, too. But I'm sure having a baby is worth it all. :D

Dunno. Maybe I'll adopt.

Cinderpelt♥

I'm sure having a baby really does hurt. ;)  

I'm not quite sure what I am going to do as I get older. Religiously, I have to be married before I have sex, so that's that.

I'm actually afraid of having sex (a little anyway). I have heard that it hurts when you have sex, too. But I'm sure having a baby is worth it all. :D

Dunno. Maybe I'll adopt.

Cinderpelt♥
Well, if you're not going to have sex until you're married, then you have plenty of time to decide if you want to have kids. I know some religions only allow sex for procreation, not for pleasure.

The first time of sex (pain-wise) varies from person to person. I found that it did hurt a little, but not as bad as some people describe it I guess. But, I also still get sore from it sometimes, so I guess that's my thing. :D

Back to pain with child birth... My other friend just had a baby, but it was premature. I think it only weighed like, 1 lbs. 8 0z. Which, in a way, was good for her because she's a really skinny girl (with narrow hips) and I can't imagine her trying to push out anything bigger. So, for her, I doubt it hurt as much as for some people.

I think your hip width and the baby's size makes a difference.

where does the baby come out
A baby comes out of the vagina.

Women have three holes: the urethra, vagina, and the anus. Men only have two holes, the anus and the urethra (men urinate and ejaculate out of the same hole, women have separate holes).

A baby comes out of the middle hole, the vagina.

Hope that helps. :D That link is a labeled female anatomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back