Does little Mimitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take reeeeaaaally good care of it, yes. Mine did once!

Not much chance. ;) =papatchi(not little mimitchi)

:huh: =mimitchi

My :D never turns into :p
Papatchi? It's actually 'Yangumimitchi' or 'Yangu Mimitchi' or even 'Young mimitchi'.

Patapatatchi is the one with wings. If that's what you're thinking of.

Papapatchi is Kuchipatchi's dad.

Yes, there is a possible chance. I've had Mimitchi sprout from Obotchi, Oniontchi and Yangu Mimitchi before.

The Yangu characters are:

Ura Yangu Furawatchi

Ura Yangu Yattatchi

Yangu Mametchi

Yangu Mimitchi

Yangu Oyajitchi

Yangu Dorotchi

Yangu Kuchipatchi

Yangu Robotchi

Yangu Memetchi

That's all I can think of for now, I think there's more!

my young mimitchis use 2 evolve 2 adult mimitchis very well, if i take perfect care off course

I know it will become a mimitchi if you do this, take perfect care of it never let heats go below one and clean poop right away and always time out if ya need to then it will become sick fix it fast then wait a few hours or even a day the sick means its a mimitchi= :D

I have a young Mimitchi... ...BUT, it looks like something with fire on its head. go to www.tamagotchi.com/ and look in characters

Sorry if you found me confusing.

If you get a "yangu" character, what "yangu" character you got does not affect what it grows into. How you treat it affects it.

For example, if you have a Yangu Mimitchi, there's no 100% chance that it will evolve into Mimitchi. It's care. Never let its hearts drop below 1 and give it lots of exercise.

Nobody knows how to tell you what your tama will turn into. This is something you should figure out on your own anyway.

It can totally turn into a grown up mimitchi, you jus thave to train it all the way and take very good care of it.

I have a young Mimitchi... ...BUT, it looks like something with fire on its head. go to www.tamagotchi.com/ and look in characters
Accually, almost all the characters on tamagotchi.com are named wrong. You have a hinotamatchi, young mimitchi is :D not papatchi. Those characters are named wrong.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back