Does music play a big part in your life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ura Togetchi

Reaction score
It does in mine. :D *Pokes to avvie* --------------------->

I don't know how to explain it, but it just does. :huh:

Does it in yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's why I listen to music from different countries. If I lost my ipod, I would go nuts. Music is something that helps me get through life. I'd be a mess if it didn't exist.

Yes, that's why I listen to music from different countries. If I lost my ipod, I would go nuts. Music is something that helps me get through life. I'd be a mess if it didn't exist.
xD

I guess music gives me life. Or something to live for, one of those two.

*Pokes siggy*

|

|

|

|

V

It always has and always will. No exceptions. xD

I love singing to music and if it wasn't for music, I would have never been able to sing on the radio with 8 other people. =D

Yep. I would cry the day music died. It also helps me at hockey: I find that I'm really nervous before huge hockey games. Then I get to the arena, and I'm not as nervous. Then I listen to music on my MP3 before the game, and I'm like really calmed down and not nervous. xD FOB and PATD have some sort of power to make me less nervous.

Definetly. Music is my life. Without music, there would be no me.

Of course.

I listen to a lot of music, and play some piano. I think it calms me down, because I usually feel less stressed out after listening to playing for a while.

It's weird.. But I don't think I would really be the way I am without the kind of music I listen to...

Yes. It makes me feel happy and giggly inside.

Music is pretty much the best therapy anyone could give me <3

I guess you can say it's like "happy pills" haha.

Yeah. I dont think anybody could survive without music. It says a lot about your personality and what kind of stuff you like.

Yeah. Music plays a big, big role in my life. Bigger than you know. If music suddenly disappered off the face of the Earth, I would go crazy. Crazier than I am now.

But, seriously. Music usually describes my mood. It can make me feel happy after a bad day, or calm me down when I'm hyper. It's like a magic medicine. It can fix everything. For a while, at least.

Oh YES!

I'm a singer, so I listen to all sorts of stuff. Music IS my life! I love it sooooooo much, and I could never live without it. It's so pretty, and it tells a story. It's like listening to different stories. I just love music, so, so much. I could go on for hours talking about it. ;)

more than any of you could know. It the things I can do constantly, without having to run away from it constantly. (<<<like this thing) if you know what I mean.

I remember what lengths I had gone through to get one hour of music every day while all I had in my room was a pile of clothes and a mattress. Its insane. The MP3 had battery leakage, so it didn't even last an hour.

Music is my life.

If tehre was no music, I'd slowly die away. No, I'm serious. Music is what I live for.

Yeah I'd never survive without music like Avril Lavinge and My Chemical Romance. They give me inspiration for my stories, they cheer me up when I'm upset and just...well without it I'd be a complete NOTHING

Music is my life.

No, music is more than my life.

I value my music more than my very soul. If it didnt exist, I would probably kill myself (Or something of the sort, you get the idea. It would be harmful to my health.)

Same. Like TTKitty said in the FOB topic, it's like an anitdepressant. xP
It's true. *nods head*

I have 1052 songs on my iPod, and if my computer crashed or if I lost my iPod, I don't know what I'd do. Honestly, music has been a part of my life ever since I can remember. Without it, the world would be so boring- no singers, dancers, musicians, TV jingles, etc. All the CD player manufacturers would have no job, as well as producers, DJ's, all that stuff. Without music and the music bussiness in general, the world would not be able to function correctly, ruining the economic balance of people per job.

If you think about it, music is the soul of us and the mature world.

My friend said she'd rather have music than friends, IDK what I'd rather have though.

Latest posts

Back