Does Ny1 hav tamagotchi v4 characta chart n codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does any1 have v4 codes, suvinior list or a characater chart? I have the cutest character ever n a wanna no wa ihts called!

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone does have the items list...it's on another forum. I have this character list bookmarked though so I thought I would share. At least then you will know what little tama you have!!

Character Chart

Thanx lotz! I have a Hawaikotchi! You may not think iht lks klkl on the pic, but when i make iht come up close on the screen, it has huge beady eyes n eyelashes! Ihts soooooo sweet!

Awesome! I have a meidotchi and it's super cute. You can probably guess that it looks like a maid, lol. It's got the little maid costume looking thing and even the cute hat, lol. She's even cuter now cause she's beside her new baby. I believe she will be leaving tonight at midnight!

Actually locky, they DO have a souvenier chart out. Please stop posting rumors when you dont know answers.

Awesome! I have a meidotchi and it's super cute. You can probably guess that it looks like a maid, lol. It's got the little maid costume looking thing and even the cute hat, lol. She's even cuter now cause she's beside her new baby. I believe she will be leaving tonight at midnight!
i have a meidotchi too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back