Does Pausing affect character development?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyRemix

Reaction score
I pause my tamagotchi sometimes when I get busy and I worry that maybe the pausing might affect what character I get. Does anyone know for sure?

Tom

i don't know for sure for sure....but i don't think so. The tama goes on from where u left it. Im not sure about days, weeks, with pausing but, in the same day it should be fine.....i did it today with mine. It shouldn't effect the character you possibly could get. Sometimes, it helps cause if you go to bed and pause it and cause u know it wakes up earlier than you can get up and un pause it after it should be ok. :)

Pausing does affect carecter's groth, but not really. I had my toddler on pause the whole day and the next day he tured into a teenager, I guess it's just the way you treat them! ;)

Pausing does not affect character growth. The clock keeps counting on regular time. Its just that it keeps you from being bothered by it.

i think that it might effect the character you get too someone should try it on a connection, connexion or plus and pause one for some amount of hours a day and see what u get i would do it but i dont wanna waste the batteries :( bacause they r so dang expensive adn last not to long from what i heard :D

I think it does affect whatcharacter u get...because u can't earn training points while it's on pause.

I think it does affect whatcharacter u get...because u can't earn training points while it's on pause.
Why would you think this is true? Pausing simply stops all tamagotchi functions except for the clock. You will have plenty of opportunities to discipline/praise, even if you pause it all the time like I do.

Pausing it does not affect your character at all. On pause, it is basically suspended animation. The only down side to pausing, is it takes longer to grow. A tama paused is completly safe, just know that it will take it longer to grow up, because your stopping the growth completly. Hope that makes sense....

Its age stops from the second you pause it so does the growth i left mine PAUSEd once for 1week and it was the exact same age and character.

CHRIS :eek:

Its age stops from the second you pause it so does the growth i left mine PAUSEd once for 1week and it was the exact same age and character.
CHRIS :eek:
Yep. I left mine paused for nearly a month, and when I unpaused it, there was a poo...but the character was still the same age and still had full hunger and happy meters.

Ok, let me put it in perseptive:

If you pause your tama for an hour, it would stop growing for an hour and yeah.

ok, lets say in an hour it will evolve. But u pause it for an hour. When you unpause it, (after an hour time) it will not evolve, it will evolve in and hour. Because you paused it for an hour.

I hope you get what i said :p It was a bit consufing :eek:

I dont think so. I've always got good charectars. Just don't pause it while he sleeps, It will not count a year,so if he was 2, he would stay 2 and stay in that stage, at least that is what happend to me. :D

Pretty much all pausing does is if yo pause it your characters growth stops, so if I paused my tamagotchi toddler for 1 WHOLE day then it would turn into a teen 1 day later. I'm pretty sure pausing dosen't affect your character outcome but it does waste the battery.

For every minute you pause is a minute out of there day which will be made up the following day, if your 2 years old on monday, and you pause it for 4 hours on monday, and you do not pause it at all on tuesday it will turn 3 on wednesday (every Tamagotchi year=24 hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back