Does pausing affect game play?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berrycity

Reaction score
I pause my tamagotchi Monday-Friday about 8am till about 3:30pm to 4:00pm. Is this affecting my game play or my tama?

Thanks, Berrycity

This does affect your Tama - it will evolve more slowly than usual. For example, on most Tamas after one day of being a toddler it evolves into a teen. This is one day of being unpaused. The time your Tamagotchi spends paused is like stopping time for your Tama.

This does affect your Tama - it will evolve more slowly than usual. For example, on most Tamas after one day of being a toddler it evolves into a teen. This is one day of being unpaused. The time your Tamagotchi spends paused is like stopping time for your Tama.
It's pretty much like that. If I paused it like you did, the growth cycle would be like this: (read it slowly)

Let's assume you don't unpause your tama until 4 PM.

Bob (your tama) is born at 4:30 PM on Monday. You take care of Bob. Thus, he evolves at 5:30 PM.

You pause him at 8 AM. You don't unpause him until 4 PM. His growth will be stunted, causing him to evolve into his teen stage at 1:30 AM the next day. (I hope I'm right, LOL)

Does this make sense? Every time you pause it, you prolong the evolution process. If you repeat this again, he won't evolve into 9:30 AM the next day, and so forth.

Just to simplify what they said, the amount of time you pause it will be the amount of time it is delayed. If you pause it for 1 hour, it will evolve one hour later than when it's supposed to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back