Does Race Matter?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm white but for some reason I'm attracted to Japanese boys. There's hardly any black boys my age in my school, just Philipenoes (sp?), Indian and of course, Japanese.

I'm attracted to the Vampire race. :furawatchi: Particularly, Edward Cullen.

Haha, actually, race and colour doesn't matter to me. I've had crushes on alot of people,

and they are not all white.

[SIZE=7pt]There are no black boys around my age at my school, or who I know,[/SIZE]

therefor; I cannot be attracted.

But, really, I don't think the fact that someone was another race would keep me from loving them.

but...I find I'm EXTREMELY attracted to Asians. I obsessive over them,

and I wish I was Asian every moment of my life.

Creepy, Eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am attracted to Vampires. But yeah, of my first immpression I do am attracted to whites. Don't get me wrong, if I get to know someone, I may really like them.

I'm attracted to many races, the majority being mexican and asian. I've had crushes on African American people as well, but I can't help it. Usually, I try not to be so picky on the races.

[SIZE=7pt]I think our school is[/SIZE]

85% White

10% African American

3% Asian

2% Other

I'm GUESSING thoughh

Theres ONE Asian boy in ALL of grade 7 and 8.

And I liikeee him. [:

[SIZE=7pt]There are no black boys around my age at my school, or who I know,[/SIZE]therefor; I cannot be attracted.

But, really, I don't think the fact that someone was another race would keep me from loving them.

but...I find I'm EXTREMELY attracted to Asians. I obsessive over them,

and I wish I was Asian every moment of my life.

Creepy, Eh?
You wish to be Asian? o.o

I wish not to be Asian.

I lived in South Africa for a few years of my life.. It's a very racist country, except more to white people than black people.

I think it's a terrible thing for any race to believe that they are superior.. I'm not Christian, but I still believe that, however we got here, it was never intent for us to be treated differently.

I find it kind of weird, how people want really good tans, but people with naturally tan skin are discriminated against (Not by everyone, obviously :] )

I also find many people of different race to mine some of the most inspirational people to have ever lived- Nelson Mandela (a true hero to me), Martin Luther King Jr., and so on and so forth =]

So, yeah.. In brief, race shouldn't matter at all :3

I haven't really been around other races at my school, so I really can't say.

What I mean is it's pretty narrowed down to white/Caucasian around here, so I haven't experienced different raced people in my life much.

I really hate racist stuff, but I feel different when I'm with other races 'cause I'm in a dominantly black neighborhood. I'm like "What do they think of me?" and stuff. I'm not a stereotypically ghetto person (though everyone else around me is...) and some of my classmates even ask if I'm mixed 'cause I speak properly & I act differently. Also, I've never had a bf but I'm kinda attracted to Asian guys (hence my avatar X3).

I'm attracted to lighter skin tones, but race still doesn't matter. Its the personality and how they treat me that counts :wacko:

You wish to be Asian? o.oI wish not to be Asian.
[SIZE=7pt]lets trade :( [/SIZE]

why do you wish you weren't Asian?

PS- When I was saying my little Asian love thing

I wasn't exactly serious

I'm not like INSANE :)

Of course race matters. I'm only attracted to white guys. I don't find black/Asian guys attractive. Also, I'm not trying to sound racist or anything, but I would say a lot of the time, when you get together with a black man, you end up divorced or the relationship is abusive. It happens than more often than if a white man is the husband/boyfriend. Of course, that's not directed toward all black people. There are many out there that are really nice. In fact, I have a very good friend that's black. He's really nice and funny. But you know, that's just what I think.

I really don't see how anything like that would matter. People are People.

Of course race matters. I'm only attracted to white guys. I don't find black/Asian guys attractive. Also, I'm not trying to sound racist or anything, but I would say a lot of the time, when you get together with a black man, you end up divorced or the relationship is abusive. It happens than more often than if a white man is the husband/boyfriend. Of course, that's not directed toward all black people. There are many out there that are really nice. In fact, I have a very good friend that's black. He's really nice and funny. But you know, that's just what I think.
I know you say 'No offence' but that part of the post still offended me.

My mother is white and my father is not.

They have been married for 20 years.

Their relationship is not abusive.

I just can't believe someone would say something like that.

Maybe I'm just reacting strongly because I'm mixed but seriously, I think that was uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back