Does someone do this for you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Tori.x

Reaction score
Ok, I have this guy friend, (I like him quite a bit), and well, people tease me at school. I always tell my mom, and she just HAPPENED to tell his mom. HIS mom told HIM, and he got really mad. He wanted to know who it was, because he was going to take them out. Anywayz, I pretty much have a friend that cares enough about me to do something like that? How about you guys?

My friends do look out for me, but I'm the more protective one, like your friend.

My friends are the ones who really beat me up. O:<

Not really, I'm used to it lol.

But you really are lucky to have such awesome friends like that. Treasure these type of people.

It's not everyday you meet someone that cares that much about you, to do something like that.

[:

I have plenty of friends who will stick up for me but I would hate to have a friend who would physically assault another person for me ... I would find that a little scary to be honest ;)

To me, that is very nice and sweet of your friend to do somthing like that for you.

As TM said, my friends to stick up for me, but not to do anything like that. My best friend is a bit too girly and would be a little bit too scared to do somthing like that.

My friends would laugh. xP

Like, Victoria. I told the teacher about some guy, and then the teacher talked to her, and Victoria got all angry with me, and I was like, "Wtf. I didn't even ask for her to talk to you. .____."

But I'd do that for my friends. Even though I can't fight. But I'd try.

LIKE THIS ONE TIME.

The teacher in Home Ec. Was all "Well we don't make vegetarian food in here." When Victoria told her she was vegetarian.

And so I said, "Well, you should. That's just stupid." And the teacher got angry and ordered vegetarian meat and stuff.

And Victoria was all, "Thanks, Nicola."

And then the teacher [same one] was arguing about how vegetarians can't wear leather.

So I said, "Well, the cows are killed anyway, so. The leather's already there, and it'll be wasted if you don't buy it."

And the teacher gave up.

And Victoria was happy.

Yeah, I know my best friend would; she already has.

Maybe not so much as beat them up, but she'd definately fight them and verbally abuse them. xD

And I''ll do that for any of my friends, and I already have. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back