does the matchmaker come for oldies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has this happened to you

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• my friend had it happen

• what???????????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy--dog

Reaction score
never seen the matchmaker on this one he has been around for 7 weeks ages 1 year every 6 days or so but theres no way i'm reseting him surely he w turn over and die soon :D

no, the matchmaker comes until ur tama is 10, i belive, because thats when your tama turns into an oldie. the only way for it to have baby tamas and for them to go to the next generation is to mate it with another oldtimer, then they're children will both be Oyajitchis and instead of evolving into a child an hour after it wakes up, it turns right into an Oyajitchi. Hope I helped! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want your tamagotchi to go back to it's last stage (adult, for you) you can do this trick:

Back in time!When your Tama evolves and you want it to go back to it's last stage then try this. Make sure you haven't connected or done anything major since it evolved. Push the reset button the push B and select DOWNLOAD. You tama should be back to the last stage!

When you push DOWNLOAD your tama gose back to the last major stage in it's life, like evolving. Try it for other things too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back