Does this mean he likes me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stella_Luna

Reaction score
Ok I like this kid named Mcamey and I don't know if he likes me too,because he radomly ran into me in p.e and stares at me weird but not really weird like he stares into space with a funny look.I guess this means he could like me.Any opinions?

Ok I like this kid named Mcamey and I don't know if he likes me too,because he radomly ran into me in p.e and stares at me weird but not really weird like he stares into space with a funny look.I guess this means he could like me.Any opinions?
It's possible he might like you. Here are some tried-and-true signs a guy likes you:

- Treats you as if you are one of the guys (I know, it's weird. But it's a strong sign!)

- Fumbles his words

- Praises you for no apparent reason (cause he's trying to hold an intelligent convo w/ you. He's busy looking at your... uhh... assets if you know what I mean.)

- Acting more flirtatious towards you than other girls around

- His friends are friendly to you

- Always seems to be smiling and/or around you

- Stares at you (even stronger if with a romantic look in his eyes)

- *This only works if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend that isn't the person you're talking about* Hates your boyfriend/girlfriend.

EDIT: If you aren't sure about if a guy likes you, give him your best smile. If his face lights up, he likes you! If he starts sweating or looking aroused, he likes you a lot more. If his smile is the polite kind (i.e. a half smile)

Source: myjellybean.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not too sure if he does like you, but there's a chance he does.

Here are some signs a guy likes you:

-Smiles alot at you

-Starts conversations with you

-Stares at you a lot

-Gets nervous when he talks to you

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not too sure if he does like you, but there's a chance he does.
Here are some signs a guy likes you:

-Smiles alot at you

-Starts conversations with you

-Stares at you a lot

-Gets nervous when he talks to you
thanks for your advice.I also forgot to mention that he shows off behind me when we all have to jog in a circle in p.e,he like gets loud and acts hyper for instance,does crazy dances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back