Does your house have heating and airconditioning?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does your home have heating and/or airconditioning?

• Yes, my house has both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, my house has a heating system and fans

• My house has heating only

• My house has airconditioning only

• My house has neither

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffums

Reaction score
What does your house have? My house has heating, and that's it. But inside my house is always cooler than it is outside, so we don't really need fans or aircondtioning.

For 'Yes, my house has a heating system and fans", that means your house has no airconditoning, but you have heating and fans in your home.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have both at my house- and good thing too.

It gets really hot here during the summer and cold during the winter so it's all good.

I have both, it gets REALLY hot in my house during the summer!! But this summer I'm going to my homeland, Vietnam, it's like alway 110 degrees there everyday!! My mom and dad saids I have to handle it or I won't be going. It gets cold during the winter in my house, so we turn the heater on low, but if it is REALLY COLD we turn it up high. ^_^

I have both, it gets REALLY hot in my house during the summer!! But this summer I'm going to my homeland, Vietnam, it's like alway 110 degrees there everyday!! My mom and dad saids I have to handle it or I won't be going. It gets cold during the winter in my house, so we turn the heater on low, but if it is REALLY COLD we turn it up high. ^_^
I hope you have fun in Vietnam! Where I live, it only gets to be about 85 degrees most days, so my house is good. My dad never turns the heat on at his house, no matter how cold it is! He likes cold weather a lot.

I hope you have fun in Vietnam! Where I live, it only gets to be about 85 degrees most days, so my house is good. My dad never turns the heat on at his house, no matter how cold it is! He likes cold weather a lot.
My dad does that too during the winter

Thanks a bunch! My dad can't stand the cold hehe. :lol:

We have both.

But the vents in my room are really suckish. So in the winter, it gets so cold in my room (but I lurve the cold), and in the summer it gets hot. So I open windows. Yay me.

The weather in Missouri is pretty weird though, so we never know.

I need air conditioning. I live in the southwesterny part of America- California.

So, yeah. I HAVE air conditioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back