does your middle school have 6th graders?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adela1996

Reaction score
im now in middle school and it is SOOOOO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! in the cafineria in the morning they sell hot coco,poptarts, and cerial!!!! at lunch they sell slushies!!!! it is soooo coool. and now im a advanced math group. im in 7th grade math instead of 6 grade

I wish I had hot cocoa. And pop tarts. :huh:

Oh well. Wow, that's really good that you are in advanced math. Great job! ;)

And yeah my school includes the 6th graders to be in middle school, I don't agree to that term though.

6th graders? My middle school starts with 5th graders all the way up to 8th!

Broken~Wings

Last edited by a moderator:
My Jr. High has 6th graders... omg it's killing me!!!

I mean it was cool when I was in 6th grade, but now the new 6th graders come and EVERYTHING CHANGES!!!!

How it was before when I was in 6th grade:

-The 7th graders got to run all around the 6th grade hall

-We had to wait longer in line

-We got the 6th grade table

-Much more traditional stuff, normal, right?

How it is now that I'm in 7th grade and there are new 6th graders:

-We HAVE to walk out and around the WHOLE school and no disturbing the 6th graders, but each class is at the other end of the school

-The 6th graders get to go a special way in the cafeteria to get food fater, when we still have to wait

-We STILL get the 6th grade table, and the 6th graders get the grand 7th grade table :(

-Us 7th graders have to use red, smaller, almost daycare sized trays!!! Only because there are more 6th graders, and they get the normal, good trays

GRRRRR

My Jr. High has 6th graders... omg it's killing me!!!
I mean it was cool when I was in 6th grade, but now the new 6th graders come and EVERYTHING CHANGES!!!!

How it was before when I was in 6th grade:

-The 7th graders got to run all around the 6th grade hall

-We had to wait longer in line

-We got the 6th grade table

-Much more traditional stuff, normal, right?

How it is now that I'm in 7th grade and there are new 6th graders:

-We HAVE to walk out and around the WHOLE school and no disturbing the 6th graders, but each class is at the other end of the school

-The 6th graders get to go a special way in the cafeteria to get food fater, when we still have to wait

-We STILL get the 6th grade table, and the 6th graders get the grand 7th grade table :p

-Us 7th graders have to use red, smaller, almost daycare sized trays!!! Only because there are more 6th graders, and they get the normal, good trays

GRRRRR
Haha! WE rule, wait till next years people come over!

And Richard, I'm so cool, people think I'm in seventh grade ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back