Does your pet bite you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
x3 ^

I don't have a pet yet tonight me and my brothers might get a hamster each :)

But I'v been biten by a goat before he wanted my sweets xD

Edit: I worte ghost insted of goat :l

Last edited by a moderator:
YEAH MY GOLDFISH NEARLY RIPPED MAI HAND OFF ONCE O:
I know o:

I had to fix the bubble thing because they broke it. I stuck my hand it and it bolted after my finger. I had to give them more food just to fix the hose thing Dx

Edit: Typo :/

^Goldfish terrify me. They may look harmless, but I'm telling you, they're maniacs!

Any way, I have four cats and Floyd, the only boy one, usually bites me for no reason.

I keep all sorts of exotic creatures that you cannot really "train" not to bite you. You just have to stay on your toes to avoid getting injured! I also work on discovering animal intelligence and bonding capabilities...and in the process of doing that you cannot always avoid being bitten. lol

I have been badly bitten by:

*Umbrella Cockatoo, my boy Angelo bit me severely once and moderately twice

*Quaker Parrot, my girl Rima

*Cat

*Dog

*Rat

*Snakes

*Ferret

*Frog(certain frogs have sharp teeth that HURT!)

*White Chinese Goose

*Roosters(assorted)

*Bugs/Spiders of all types, some pretty painful, some not that bad

I take mild bites fairly frequently, but they are generally not anything to worry about. It's just something you will encounter when working with the kinds of animals that I keep! xD

I keep all sorts of exotic creatures that you cannot really "train" not to bite you. You just have to stay on your toes to avoid getting injured! I also work on discovering animal intelligence and bonding capabilities...and in the process of doing that you cannot always avoid being bitten. lol
I have been badly bitten by:

*Umbrella Cockatoo, my boy Angelo bit me severely once and moderately twice

*Quaker Parrot, my girl Rima

*Cat

*Dog

*Rat

*Snakes

*Ferret

*Frog(certain frogs have sharp teeth that HURT!)

*White Chinese Goose

*Roosters(assorted)

*Bugs/Spiders of all types, some pretty painful, some not that bad

I take mild bites fairly frequently, but they are generally not anything to worry about. It's just something you will encounter when working with the kinds of animals that I keep! xD
Wow, your house sounds a little full~

xD

Surprisingly my hamsters have never bit me XD

But my puppy's bitten me hundreds of times (in his whole 6 months) , my cat probably only 30 times idk (in her whole 9 years)

One of my guinea pigs bit me a few days ago, when I was feeding her a tomato~ She's a tomato vampire~ x3

My cat bites sometimes, and scratches, but hes just playing around.

He's viscious when he wants to be! :rolleyes:

Cya! <_<

My dog Max doesn't, but when I was little, and before my cat Garfield died, he used to bite me.

The one time I remember that he bit me was when I was a toddler, and I tried picking him up onto my bed to read him a story, and he bit me. :3

All of my pets and pets bite/bit me.

I used to have 3 hamsters. I scared me into giving her to my sister and the other two died in the same week. All would bite very hard. x_x;

I'd try to go in and change the food and it would sprint out of it's little house and make and attempt to bite me. D:

My dog would bite me. x_x; But it doesn't hurt as bad and he hasn't been doing it so often now. :]

My dogs do... -__-

They're Sancho (boy) and Princess (girl)!Sanchos bites don't hurt much, he bites sometimes when you try to pick him up,take him off the couch, or wash him. o_o But they don't really hurt. :3

Princess on the other hand...>:/ (She's not a princess...x3) She bites only me when I try to take something away from her, or she tries to bite me when I run, or try to put her outside. Once I tried to take something away from her, but then she went crazy, attacked me a littt.e and bit my finger. It started bleeding. All for a stupid paper towel... >:/...x3

(But their eyes look SOOOOO innocent!! :3)

I got jacked by a goose at the farm :) I was standing by the fence and I had a sandwhich and it pecked/bit ,whatever geese do, me and stole my sandwhich I was just standing there like wtf then I got told off by the staff for feeding the animals xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back