does your sister ever...completely

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the youngest actually in my family and when I was young I liked spending time with my sister, but at an early age I knew we were very different people and she picked on me quite a bit growing up so now being an adult...you would think she'd smarten up and talk to me like a normal person. Nope. She still continued to talk down to me and I got sick of it so we don't talk. It's not worth the drama or stress to try in my eyes. 10 and a half years gap can do that I guess.

^u^

like my new smilie?

sorry off topic

Um my sister.... we're about as good together as orange juice is with toothpaste

n_n

I don't speak to my older sisters. They never really cared, that much, honestly. Only one did, but she isn't popular anymore.. she chose to do the right thing and be herself :)

My brothers could care less ;_;

nope i dont live with my sister...she lives in ny i live in va but i saw he aug. 6-25...and it was the best time of my life...she is the only person i really like in my family....

My sister is what you would call a popular, pretty,preppy,teen girl.I am the person who clashes all their clothes is the weirdo of the class is not the prettiest and a bit chubby.My sister is always obsessing over my hair,makeup,clothes,and friends / parties.Does your sister ever do this and/or do you know why my sister would do this?

please share your experiences and advice thanks!!
i seem to be like you, but i don't have a sister.

your sister is exactly like girls at my school though. T.T

cecib :(

My sister is annoying! T_T Last year when we were in the same school she showed off me to all her classmates and told them who I was. so everytime they saw me in the hallway they were like "hi mary's sister!!" and then I'm like, "um, who are you?"

My sister is annoying! T_T Last year when we were in the same school she showed off me to all her classmates and told them who I was. so everytime they saw me in the hallway they were like "hi mary's sister!!" and then I'm like, "um, who are you?"
Sounds aggravating XD my sister and I went to the same elementary but that's all lol ( thank goodness ) because I don't want to be worrying if people are making fun of her or not ( like they did in elementary and I dealt with them physically lol I like jumped on their backs and pounded their heads because they said my sister was stupid and mental I was like 7 or 8 they were 5th graders I was third and I won XD I fought both of them boys haha ) So in a way I'm like her body guard too lol. Mess with her and you mess with me LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
my younger sis hates me 0_o

but sometimes if she's in a good mood we make funny things up together!

:D

My sister hates my guts. She hates the music I like. We're complete opposites.

She's a Disneykid. x...x;; She puts on her HM wig whenever HM comes on and dances and sings along.

Thank god for ipods. <33

My sister hates my guts. She hates the music I like. We're complete opposites.
She's a Disneykid. x...x;; She puts on her HM wig whenever HM comes on and dances and sings along.

Thank god for ipods. <33
I'm sure she doesn't hate you. She's your sister hehe sometimes I think my sister hates me but I know she loves me lol I admit I annoy her too much by playing with her hair and stuff. ( and I don't let her touch mine ) <.< oh well I couldn't live without my big brother or little sister.

I have a little brother, and all he does is annoy me and annoy me. He could care less about what I look like.

ya i have a lil sister and she likes to show me off to her friends b/c im pretty and popular!!!!! :rolleyes:
Yea, same with me. Also with my cousin it's like that. It gets creepy to some point. Although a lot of the time my sister HATES me. We haven't gotten in a cat fight in a while. (Scratching, slapping, biting) Our personalities clash big time. And it doesn't help that we are forced to share a room.

Edit: Well, personally I don't think that highly of myself. But they do. That's what I meant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.

My little sister, my seven year old sister, now listens to My Chemical Romance, talks about how hot Mikey is, how she had a dream that Gerard was her boyfriend and that she wants to be Gabe Saporta when she grows up. I think that she watches Life On The Murder Scene more than I do, and I watch it at least once every two days! Her wardrobe now is mainly black and no matter what my mum or I say, she will not start wearing the girlie colours she used to. At school she says things like 'Santi!' or 'Fangs up.' to her friends, then complains to me that none of them understand anything that she says. When I watch the This Aint A Scene, Its An Armsrace video(it is on music channels a lot), I will always say 'Joe, stop spooning with Patrick!' and I have seen her saying that to her friends as well! She is so annoying! When I am listening to music in my room she will come in and listen with me, or sing along. When I am watching Berth(The Useds DVD) she will always come in and watch it, even though it is not good for little kids to watch. I mean Bert unzips his pants and shows the camera his...yeah. She stole my rainbow armbands yesterday, put on purple skinny jeans, fluro runners, a green singlet top, a purple hoodie and the sunnies that Gabe gave me at the Sydney concert. She then made me put eyeliner on her and take pictures of her doing poses that Gabe does in photos!

IT IS SO ANNOYING!

/rant.

Yes.
My little sister, my seven year old sister, now listens to My Chemical Romance, talks about how hot Mikey is, how she had a dream that Gerard was her boyfriend and that she wants to be Gabe Saporta when she grows up. I think that she watches Life On The Murder Scene more than I do, and I watch it at least once every two days! Her wardrobe now is mainly black and no matter what my mum or I say, she will not start wearing the girlie colours she used to. At school she says things like 'Santi!' or 'Fangs up.' to her friends, then complains to me that none of them understand anything that she says. When I watch the This Aint A Scene, Its An Armsrace video(it is on music channels a lot), I will always say 'Joe, stop spooning with Patrick!' and I have seen her saying that to her friends as well! She is so annoying! When I am listening to music in my room she will come in and listen with me, or sing along. When I am watching Berth(The Useds DVD) she will always come in and watch it, even though it is not good for little kids to watch. I mean Bert unzips his pants and shows the camera his...yeah. She stole my rainbow armbands yesterday, put on purple skinny jeans, fluro runners, a green singlet top, a purple hoodie and the sunnies that Gabe gave me at the Sydney concert. She then made me put eyeliner on her and take pictures of her doing poses that Gabe does in photos!

IT IS SO ANNOYING!

/rant.
Shouldn't you make her stop? She's seven. o_o

I know you might need a little help on this, because I was one of those sisters who does that. (Except not that much, and I've stopped.)

Give her a long talk about this stuff and about how she can't copy everything from you and individuality. Tell her after the talk that she may not understand, but she will when she's older.

And also tell her, "What would happen if I just started doing everything you do?"

Then tell her to think of a situation if you just started copying her, then just leave her there. It's not guaranteed it will work, but just try this.

That's my advice. =D

~SG~

[SIZE=7pt]My sister...[/SIZE]

-explodes-

I play piano and guitar. She plays recorder.

Shhe tries to outdo me every time I pick up an instrument with her stupid WHISTLE!

She tells me how much better she is at recorder then I am at piano//guitar.

I've ben playing for two years.

She's been playing for two months xD

I like Fall Ot bOy. A lot.

She says it's her favourite band.

Actually she says Panic! At The Disco/Fall Out Boy;/Boys Like Girls/My Chemical Romance is her favourite ban.

She knows four names of Boys Like Girls songs.

That's it.

She tells me I have too many pairs of skinny jeans and that I should give her some xD

She also tells me I'm ugly.

She tells me I wear too much eyeliner.

She tells me I'm fat.

She tells me I'm stupid.

She tells me she hates me.

I get enough of that from everyone else. I don't need that from her -.-

My sister is eighteen years older than me, and we don't live together, so she can't obsess over me >:]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back