DOG OR CAT?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm personally more of a cat person and I dislike those little dogs that I can drop-kick.
*Roars* *tackles pyonchit to the ground*

HOW DARE YOU!

..Just joking. :) Just joking.

Well don't you love Wolves a lot? Speaking that Wolves would be related to dogs, right?

Dog, because I have a Lab/Boxer one. Although cats can runway and come back, which is completely a bummer for dogs. But I still have her. She runs off at times, and we have to find her. >.<'

Cats are too paranoid for me. They're never clam when I approach them. o.o'

lol my girl cat plays the computer, she's really nice, she doesn't ever scratch or bite and she lets strangers rub her belly when she's out. My boy cat's a bit cheeky at times and very lazy but he purrs too so really I'm a cat person-but my boy cat acts like a dog alot since he first went out on his cat leash

*Roars* *tackles pyonchit to the ground*HOW DARE YOU!

..Just joking. ;) Just joking.

Well don't you love Wolves a lot? Speaking that Wolves would be related to dogs, right?

Dog, because I have a Lab/Boxer one. Although cats can runway and come back, which is completely a bummer for dogs. But I still have her. She runs off at times, and we have to find her. >.<'

Cats are too paranoid for me. They're never clam when I approach them. o.o'
Your right I think all dogs are originated from wolves, even though some dogs look alot different.

I'll explain:I a scaried of all jumpy puppy digs. I perfer old lovable ones like my dog. I just don't like 'em if their hyper!
Your just like my boyfriends mum she's really scared of jumpy/hyper dogs and likes the ones that are older and calm.

When he got a new puppy she was scared because Alfie kept jumping up at her but she learned to love him now he's calm :) .

Your just like my boyfriends mum she's really scared of jumpy/hyper dogs and likes the ones that are older and calm.
When he got a new puppy she was scared because Alfie kept jumping up at her but she learned to love him now he's calm :) .
Thats funny!

I like cats, but, but mostly I like Ferrets and Lions. ^^' (I want a pet ferret!)

Ferrets are long and sleek and pretty, a bit 'sane, but cute. Lions are just so bold and strong and fast... and lazy.... XP

Cats never lick your face.

They have a favorite place.

They use the litter box.

They get fur on your favorite top. XD

(but they're still cute anyhow)

Some have the cutest meow.

Remember the golden rule-

Cats rule. Dogs drool(all over the place).

..^__^

=(o_o)=

I'm more of a cat person. I like dogs but I've had bad experiances with them because my neighbor has had two dogs. She doesn't train them or play with them. The first one was an insane poodle that would always tackle me and bite the heck out of me. He eventually ran away. The one she has now is a really annoying, badly behaved basset hound. He always jumps on me, no matter how many times I say "Down." :) I have known some really nice dogs though, I just am more of a cat person because I own an awesome cat. Actually, though, I'm mostly a rodent person. :ichigotchi: I love hamsters and gerbils especially. Gerbils rock! xD

OOOOOPPPS. I didnt read the question. I thought you meant if you have a dog or cat, both, or neither. I dont have any pets so i voted neither. Sorry. I like both cats and dogs. but, if i HAD to choose just one, it would be cats.

lol(lots of love)

BEB

We, (my friend and I, who is here at the moment,) prefer cats. But we also love dogs, too, just so you know. I think it's nice that cats can use a litter box, and clean themselves. My friend hates the idea of having to go in a yard and pick up the dog dung. You do have to clean a litter box, but it's a lot less messy and a lot less of a hassle than having to pick up stuff. Me, personally, wouldn't mind as much having to go into a yard and touch it through a plastic bag but I've never done it, so I wouldn't know how I would feel when I have to do it. Cats are still as sweet as dogs, you know. They can sense your feelings just like dogs can.

Cats are gross. I like dogs.
HOW ARE CATS GROSS???

Then again I like both dogs and cats, theres this one dog I know name Dominic who could play soccer a do long jump. We are good friends :lol: B)

ROFL Kiwitchi_Fan XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back