Dog the Bounty Hunter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:.Calleigh.:.

Reaction score
Well, lately Dog's son Tucker (BAD TUCKER! No cookie for you!) taped a private phone conversatin in which his dad used the n-word. A&E like cancelled Dog and i think it's really stupid because

a) It had nothing to do with his show.

b ) It was something private.

c) I love the show.

If I ever meet someone from A&E I'll...

I don't think I can say that...

nevermind! I know!

*Swears in made up language*

So what do you think about this?

I am outraged.

Calleigh

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you can inflict harm on A&E network.

However if it cheers you up, they do have a DVD set of Dog the Bounty Hunter. Maybe in a nice way, without swearing, random Capslocks or exclamtion mrks, could write to the A&E network and ask them to bring it back?

Perhapes work on a petition?

I don't think that was fair at all. =/

Yes, he used the word. But it's not like he said it in public (like Michael Richards o_O). It was a private conversation that was leaked, and I don't think his show should be canceled over that.

Well, that's just my opinion. =\

What really upsets me is that it was his SON who leaked it.

Like, rappers use it in almost every rap song.

And no, it is not different to those of u who think it's ok.

But Duane raised Tucker and took care of him and he does this.

I really think that was inappropriate and childish of Tucker.

Not to be mean, but if they hadn't realeased Tucker from jail, this wouldn't have happened.

Um.. Dog is kinda a bad person. Not because of this leaked conversation but he has been convicted of some not nice things. At any rate, I think using this as their reasoning to cancel the show is silly, but it may end up on another network or something, so dont worry too much.

Who cares?

I mean, about the situation, not all of your opinions :huh:

Big corperations dont really care, and the ratings for the show probobly wouldnt have changed much they just didnt want their asses sued.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never heard of this show. Or the person. Or the fact that it was canceled. Anyhow,I still don't think that word should have been used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back