Doggies!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cek

Reaction score
Please do tell me if i spelled somthing wrong. Also please say a different type of dog if nessesary. Thank you, and have a good day! :( :eek:

I voted Other. I ♥ dachshunds! ^^ I have two: Skippy and Maddie, who are miniatures. (Guess you can see where my username came from! :chohimetchi: )

(This should go in (Non)TamaTalk. =))

Last edited by a moderator:
I love [SIZE=30pt]Pugs!!![/SIZE]

I think they are cute because of their flat faces.They are just adorable!I like little pugs though.They are so cute! But this is just my opinion :chohimetchi:

Pomerainins! :] (sp I know xD)

My dog, Katie is one. She is SOOOOOO CUTE XD.

Also 2 of my best friends have one too. =P

~Mango

I love pugs- they're so cute! I also like those little Yorkie teacup terriers. To be honest, I am more crazy about cats. But I didn't vote that because I felt I should tell which breed I like. I think Shiba Inus are cute too.

-EDIT-

I just remembered that I like pomeranians too. Such a cute innocent ball of fluff! I also remembered that I like airdales too, but any kind of dog will do!

Schnauzers pwn. I have a mini schnauzer- his name's Scamp. I may post a pic later.

sorry 2 all u dog luvers, i lik cats!!! but, i think yorkies are awfully adorable!!!

I dont like dogs, I'm scared of them :eek:
I'd say it depends. :mellow:

Well I guess I'm going to go with Labrador Retriever and Boxer dogs (even though it's not up there in a combination) because I have one that's a Lab and a Boxer now. ;)

Pomeranians! Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..... Okay, I put too much i's there.

I also like all kinds of small dogs. They're so cute and small and tiny... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back