Dogs and Cats

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pounds put them to sleep for a reason.Whether they are very sick and suffering a lot so it would be best to end their pain.I would say 'yes',I don't care if i love the animal as my child;I know I would hate to be seeing my child be in pain in his final moments because of cancer or anything.

Pounds put them to sleep for a reason.Whether they are very sick and suffering a lot so it would be best to end their pain.I would say 'yes',I don't care if i love the animal as my child;I know I would hate to be seeing my child be in pain in his final moments because of cancer or anything.
It depends on the situation. if its because of overcrowding, nooooooooooo. But if its because of illness, then absoulutely.

Normally pounds put anamils to sleep because of overcrownding, or they have been their to long. That is just plain wrong. I definantly disagree, I also disagree with animal hunting for fur, many of these things are so very wrong. In other cases, about 5% of the time, pounds put animals to sleep because of illness. If they are destined to die, it is the right thing because it wioll end their suffering. If there is hope they shouldnt.

The cause is so that more animals can be let in. They take the ones who have serious medical problems, etc, so that some other cat or dog can be let in. Its just the way life rolls. It would be 10 times worse for the animals if they were left in there, the pounds not having enough food or staff, and just sort of dying because of that. -.-''

The reason most humans put down animals is because they're sick or suffering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Petitions really don't work online. Snopes.com prooved that.

While the thought of an animal being put to sleep is bad, sometimes it's for a good cause. Prime example if the animal is sick and suffering. There is no way to help it if it's VERY sick, so putting it down is the best way. So it don't have to suffer anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think some pounds do it way too quickly, and sometimes it is unneccesary. But if an animal is truly in pain, I think it is okay. It's kindest to them....

Well, this is a debatabe topic.

I personally feel that euthanizing animals is wrong in some cases, but in other times, a blessing. For instance, when my cat Smokey got hit by a car- he could have lived for a few days, but why put him through that agony? I put him to sleep that night.

Euthanization also helps keep the unwanted dog/cat population down. But what makes me sad is that it's usually a cat that goes down before a dog. T-T;

It depends, if they're seriously in pain and they can't get better then put them down but if they just have a cough or something easy to cure then they shouldn't

If they are in pain, really really old, sick then yes. they should be put down for the better of things.

but if its like worms or somthing really easy to cure then I completely disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back