Dogs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi_111

Reaction score
Don't worry. THis isn't spam. Just to get ppl to look XD. Okay. WHo here has a dog? I am getting one and its a male. What should I name it? And what type of tricks should I try to teach it?

Name it something that reflects his/her personality.

Think long and hard because you won't be able to change it later! :blink:

I have a dog! What type of dog are you getting?

You should probably teach it the basic tricks (like sit, lie down, come here, leave it, etc), so he'll be easier to control in public. You will also want to train him to walk nicely on a leash, and not pull you around.

Have fun with your new dog!

Eh. its a pitbull-chow. XD Hes so skiddish (sp?)
You might want to work on socializing him with other dogs and people too, then feel comfortable everywhere! :D How old is your dog?

AH!! DID you change the tittle> XD!!
No, I can't change the title.

I'm guessing a guide spotted it. XD

Putbull/Chow?

Make sure you teach it manners!

Sounds funny. But you know pitbulls can be very ferioucious depending on how you treat it!

hehe *it just flipped out and growled at the t.v.* I got him 15 min ago!! hehe *grrrrrr*

Well try to teach him/her the basic commads,

like... Sit, Stay,Lie down, items like that, remember when training to praise it when it does good, as you dont want the puppy forgetting.Bet you never knew i a a dog expert, i have a dog called tilly by the way.If you have to go out, so the puppy desnt get lonely put the radio on.As the puppy left ts mother then it will most likely be scared and nervous, so for the first few weeks , leave the tv on or the radio on but not to loud.Not to be ean or nasty or anything but I don't think its very funny at how it flipped out and growled at the tv very funny at all. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tilly? How cute! Love it! x]

We leave the radio on for our pets- well, we used to for my dog.

But now she can't hear it so it doesn't matter anyways! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back