donating to the king

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iheart_tama

Reaction score
i donated 2 the king on both of my tamas but i never got a password. on my 1st i gave 6000 and on the other i did 5000. did i do something wrong?? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
i donated 2 the king on both of my tamas but i never got a password. on my 1st i gave 6000 and on the other i did 5000. did i do something wrong?? ^_^
ill tell you something awkward that might make you get really mad. >.< you only need to donate 6ooo points to see the king and get the ring. but the catch is you have to donate 3 separate times. :blink: .ex. 2ooo+2ooo+2ooo=6ooo. just add one more point and you should be able to see him. g'luck. ;D

ugh are u serious? ^_^ if i would have known that, i wouldnt have gaven away as much money :( oh well its my fault anyway. thanx 4 tellin me :blink:

actually its fine. =) the money can go towards the cape you can get at 12,000 points. xD

ill tell you something awkward that might make you get really mad. >.< you only need to donate 6ooo points to see the king and get the ring. but the catch is you have to donate 3 separate times. ;) .ex. 2ooo+2ooo+2ooo=6ooo. just add one more point and you should be able to see him. g'luck. ;D
yep i agree with that couse i did 3 or more diffrent amounts to get to 5000 and then i got a code

ill tell you something awkward that might make you get really mad. >.< you only need to donate 6ooo points to see the king and get the ring. but the catch is you have to donate 3 separate times. ;) .ex. 2ooo+2ooo+2ooo=6ooo. just add one more point and you should be able to see him. g'luck. ;D
:( no, the first code is 5000

next one 12000

last one 30000

i dunno why he needs so much money.

since he has so much you think some 'coming soon' areas would be open :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back