Donation Confusion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyTama

Reaction score
OK, what happened was I donated 20000 gotchi points to the king and it said "Thank you very much Visit Tamatown.com". I knew it was probaly for an item. But when i visited the king it just said a complete load of gibberish: "_parent.text1" and "_parent.text2"

What's Wrong!

Hmm. I know what it is! First off does your v3/4/.5 have parents, or have you already recieved any items?

If not try donating more and visiting the site later and then try. If it still does it, try reading the tamatown FAQ. It is all I can think of...

How much have you donated? Your next item is the royal costume. To get it donate 200,00gp and it will stop sayin" parent text 1,2,3 etc. Then if you have a DS put it in there and get a blue sofa.

To get the next item, save up and keep constantly donating. By the time you reach about 200,000 or so he will stop saying it. Also I experimented once, 1 day it said parent text 1, 2, 3 etc and when I donated 10,000 gp the next day I went on and he said: "Welcome to tamatown, feel free to make donations. Thanks for your continued dedication, your donations keep tamatown happy. Pleas continue to make more donations as a charity patron." So I would just try again later and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back