Donations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you should of had a pass-code on your tam after you gave the 5000 to the king. go to tama town and go to the king type in the code and you will get and a second code to use on your tam for a souvenir. hope this helps :angry:

oh oh oh! once u donate 30,000$ you get a royal costume that u can actully wear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool thanks I never knew all the inside donating stuff for V3 thanks I'll have to try it in my V3

oh oh oh! once u donate 30,000$ you get a royal costume that u can actully wear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know but tha wasnt the question :blink: :D

i think you go to the king and put in the password in and i think he gives you a costum thats all i know srry :D

Oh, you wanted to know what to do with the code? Okay, you go to Tamatown and you click on the King's Castle in the upper left corner of the window. It will ask you fo a password and you put in the password there. I don't know what happens next 'cause I have not donated enough. Good luck!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back