Dont be Harsh

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you agree with my Post?(read it 1st)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Well I guess

• I don't really worry about this

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteEgg

Reaction score
Some people get angry when the're sold a "fake" Tamagotchi...

They get all angry and post mean things about the sellers

This could've been what has happened:

1> The seller could've not been up to date with technology and thought it was a Tama

2> The sellers child was probably young and just said it was a Tama

3> The person bought the Tama off eBay and was told it was real then sold it saying it was real...

Or the person was an idiot ripping you off...

There's probably too inoocent

and that they do not know the real arts of a Bandai Tamagotchi.

xD

Just breathe, and forget about the seller.

What I hate about Ebay is alot of sellers put every virtual name possible in their title of the bid they put up. So many of them said "Original Tamagotchi, Nano, Giga Pet!". I know what each one looks like from the 90's so it wasn't an issue for me but it's just asking for trouble. Although on the other hand, most of them Giga and Nanos are obvious if you can read. With Tamagotchis, just make sure it has the name on it or try to buy one with a box. And it's really about doing your HW on what real Tamas are and reading the listing entirely. And even after doing all that, I make sure the seller either has a 99 or 100% rating and how many and recent their negative ratings are. And whether or not they had a response to the negative ratings because sometimes the buyers are the imbeciles, not the sellers.

OK - I am closing this.

Not only has it been majorly bumped (check the date of the most recent few posts before you post a reply), it simply repeats the forum notes pinned in bold at the top of Tamagotchi Warnings rendering it redundant.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back