don't debug v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gumdrop37

Reaction score
Don't debug a tamagotchi v4.5 all it does is fast forward and you will get mail alot and you can't do anything really all it does is starve get sick and poop alot when I debugged it it died and when I undebugged it the sound wire broke so now it has no sound so what ever you do don't debug the v4.5 it is not like the others and I don't know about the v4 cause I don't have one

Don't debug a tamagotchi v4.5 all it does is fast forward and you will get mail alot and you can't do anything really all it does is starve get sick and poop alot when I debugged it it died and when I undebugged it the sound wire broke so now it has no sound so what ever you do don't debug the v4.5 it is not like the others and I don't know about the v4 cause I don't have one
same here i broke mine one time debugging it so i had to buy another one then i debugged it again and then i could not undebug it then someone well people on tamatalk helped me undebug it!

at first I thought it would be the same but mine doesn't even let me choose the character

i did mine today so i was mad that it wouldn't stop so i tried erasing wer i penciled in and it worked :eek: :D :huh:

I've debugged (and undebugged) my V4.5 so many times. All you people (except for you, memetchi221) probably just need to be more careful. BTW I'm sorry for the Tamagotchis you brke debugging...
:huh: yea you are so right that is why i am never debugging again :p

Latest posts

Back