Don't help the king!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not only is it becuz 5000 points is too much for a ring, but because i donated my 5000 points all at once. all it did was throw confetti and then it said something like "thank you very much" i didnt get a code or anything, all i got was a thank you very much :blink:
You have to donate 5000 points, but you have to make at least 3 separate donations to equal at least 5000 total. I donated it all at once too, so I asked a friend and she told me. I hope that helps

And the point of this thread would be.....?
Sorry if that's a little harsh but. . . it is the tamagotchi's owners choice whether they choose to spend 5100 on a ring or not.
I aggre with her

go Tama_Mama27

Here's all the V3 Tamagotchi Codes and no fakes: 

1. ABBAACBA=CAKE :wacko: (Maybe eat it on your birthday.)

2. BCABACBC=STEAK :wacko: (After your tamagotchi eats the steak it does a funny dance.)

3. CBACCABC=CUCKOO CLOCK :) (Start your time at any hr e.g.(10:59) then put your cuckoo clock on then wait till your tamagotchi stops then then clock will go with a a tamagotchi coming out of it.)

4. AABBCACB=RC CAR2 :( (Sometimes u can lose on this game or if your lucky you might win.)

5. CACABABC=STUFFED ANIMAL :D (Make sure u use this wisley because its a costume your tamagotchi wears then it goes of your items.)

6. BCBCCABA=LOVE POTION(I hav'nt used this before so someone will tell me.)

If you want to no my name it is Nicole9053 if you also have msn you can have my email address: [email protected] (if does not work try again.)
Please don't post this everyone knows all the codes Nicole they are pinned. Also people should have a chouse about the ring!

Here's all the V3 Tamagotchi Codes and no fakes: 

1. ABBAACBA=CAKE :D (Maybe eat it on your birthday.)

2. BCABACBC=STEAK :eek: (After your tamagotchi eats the steak it does a funny dance.)

3. CBACCABC=CUCKOO CLOCK :wacko: (Start your time at any hr e.g.(10:59) then put your cuckoo clock on then wait till your tamagotchi stops then then clock will go with a a tamagotchi coming out of it.)

4. AABBCACB=RC CAR2 :ph34r: (Sometimes u can lose on this game or if your lucky you might win.)

5. CACABABC=STUFFED ANIMAL :furawatchi: (Make sure u use this wisley because its a costume your tamagotchi wears then it goes of your items.)

6. BCBCCABA=LOVE POTION(I hav'nt used this before so someone will tell me.)

If you want to no my name it is Nicole9053 if you also have msn you can have my email address: [email protected] (if does not work try again.)
[SIZE=14pt]Ummmmmmmm you kind of forgot the hairgel![/SIZE]

Well, you can get a few neat items and souvenirs if you help the king. So I guess if you're into collecting stuff like items and souvenirs, then I guess it's not really considered as useless or foolish.

after it eats the steak it MAYBE does a funny dance 'cause it's allergic! :eek: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :wacko:

not only is it becuz 5000 points is too much for a ring, but because i donated my 5000 points all at once. all it did was throw confetti and then it said something like "thank you very much" i didnt get a code or anything, all i got was a thank you very much :gozarutchi:
youre supposed to donate in three stages(2000,2000,1000) or just donate 1pt and another 1pt

:p :) It isnt bad as after you give him 30 00 you get robes which is worth your while! anyway it is just a bit of fun! :D :p

Hey all people who have a version three. Do you know, that if you are trying to give 5000 points to the king for the password, you are foolish! You see, I went on somebody elses user name and I only got a ring. I tried it on my v3, but my user name was angel, so i couldn't use it. Anyway, a ring should cost only 2000 points. Not 5100! And:
p.s. PLease don't post rude comments. And sorry if I called you foolish! :angry: B) :pochitchi: B) :marumimitchi: :angry:
true! :angry:

:mimitchi: :unsure: :lol: :huh: Ii did it but it wouldnt give me the password! :eek: :angry: B) :ph34r: :mimitchi: :wacko:

:mimitchi: :unsure: :lol: :huh: Ii did it but it wouldnt give me the password! :eek: :angry: B) :ph34r: :mimitchi: :wacko:

I gotta agree this is stupid.

5000 points gets a ring

12000 gets a cape or something

30000 gets a crown

those are only souveniers (bad spelling)

But you put them together and get an item, the costume,

Every time you put it on, you get a password.

But it says Password FOR ??

Doesn't work on PC or in the Tama.

My friend tried and I watched her try on the PC and Tama.

SO basically you wasted tons of money on a fake password giver.

Only benefit- you get souvenires (bad spelling) and an item.

Tamagotchi Info

Name: Moe

Gen.: 2

Training: 8/9

Young Mimitchi :mimitchi:

Well I donated 30,000gp and guess what! It gave me a ring, a cape, and a crown! Plus, when you get those three souvineirs, it gives you a Royal Costume in your ITEMS that your Tama can wear!!!!!!!!! :mimitchi: If you wear the royal costume, it gives you a secret password for the Tamagotchi Corner Shop DS game! 

So donating isn't useless or foolish! It gives you free but rare items and souviniers! :unsure:

-Tamaguy#1 :mimitchi:
That isn't true.

It doesn't help the DS.

That would be stupid anyway since lots of people don't have a DS.

I tell you it isn't true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back