Don't know if he likes me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok I know its summer and schools been out for a while but I still don't know if he likes me. Here are some things that make me and my friends think he does.

1. For our social studies reports we had to go to the computer lab(power point presentation). We could sit where ever we wanted to. All his friends told him to sit by them but he insisted that he would sit by me.

2. For the school play we did he was props and was in all black. When I came into homeroom he called me over. After saying hi he showed me his shoes and told me how they were heeleys and i thought it was funny and we laughed.

3. Always in class whenever he has a question he asks me even if I'm like 5 seats away.

4. I'm the only girl he really talks to and he always tries to make me laugh.

5. In gym we played never ending dodgeball. (its where when you get hit you sit down. If the person who hit you gets hit you can get back up.) whenever i sat down he would rush over and ask who hit me.

by the way I'm 12 (my b-day is today) I'm pretty sure he is in my class next year.

Happy birthdat!!! lets party :D

I think he likes you and if he dont then you guys are realy good friends which is good

But yeah i think he likes you

why do boys always do that??  :D   :D
Some boys like to do that for fun. I do that all the time to girls (usually older than me which may or may not get me slapped). But most of the time they know i'm kidding and get used to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure.

He does seem to like you, but then again he might just think of you as a friend. It really could be either or. But it is smartest to tell him. Better to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news. They caught the lukimia early so they might be able to treat it. My friends saw him at the basketball tournment we have here yearly with a group of friends laughing and having a good time. Might tell him soon. Wish me luck.

I'm stuck in the same situation as you. I would just keep hanging out with him as a friend, untill one of you is completely sure that you like each other.

i think he atleast wants to be a good friend. even my friends thought a guy liked me, and i have way weaker signs

1. someone said he liked me and another girl

2. we laugh and talk alot in school

3. he would always turn around and make funny faces at me in class so i would laugh

4. when we were doing standardized tests in school, he turned around to me and said hi to me on his calculator.

I like him, but he asked out another girl so even if he liked me and the other girl, i don't feel comfortable being his second choice

Happy Late Birthday!

I do think he likes you. If not, then you have a very good friend. :)

I'm so sorry to hear about him being diagnosed with lukimia (sp?). Also, if I was you I would tell him the truth, before it's to late so you won't have any regrets later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back