"Don't Stop Making Tamas!" Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comment: I have Collected Tamagotchi's for a long time and I want to add more english Versions to my collection, instead of the Japanese. I have 5 Colored Tamagotchi's and I spent a pretty penny For them all and I think That says something, Fans will buy Versions they can't read to have the Tamagotchi live in their hearts.

-Puri-

Comment: I've been playing with tama's ever since I was little. I'd love the tama color in english! Bandai would be dumb to stop making these little things! After I get married and have children, I would love to introduce them to tamagotchis!

Comment: I LOVE TAMAGOTCHI!!!! don't stop making them... EVER

Sex: Male

Comment: Don't give up yet Bandai, there are so many of us still supporting your Tamagotchi brand!

Comment: Please don't stop making Tamagotchis, Bandai!

Comment:please dont stop making tamagotchi's bandai! They are what makes me smile in the morning :) :wub: :unsure: :wacko: :furawatchi:

Comment: it would be a shame for children these days not to experience them :(

Comment: Bring TamaTown.com back, and bring Tamagotchi iD L to America! I've been a fan of Tamagotchi's since the original, and have to buy all my tama's online since they are no longer sold in stores!

Comment: I miss tamagotchis!!!! :huh:

Comment: Tamagotchis are my life never stop making them Bandai America!!

Comment: Seriously make more, and towards both genders! I think tamagotchis are way too girly and stuff now, I remember when I first got two tamagotchis (Not one, my dad got me two and my sis two when he came home from work) and I LOVED them. it would seriously hurt to see them go. and my first adult tama was whaletchi.. so that explains my obsession but please dont go!

LOL!

Comment: Don't stop making these addictive "companions!" There are thousands of people who would buy them! Maybe you should consider the japanese tamas made into English? Don't stop making them!

PS; Actually, if they do, the price would raise.... So.... I just sell out!

Kidding! xD

Comment: At least try one last time with a color screen tama~ I understand if there is not much of a market for them right now, but maybe that will change with the introduction of a color tama and all the neat features that are see with the iD and iD L...

Comment: PLEASE keep making English version Tamas. Your English speaking fans are just as important. You may be discouraged with the sales and lesser popularity of your last two releases. There is a fix to that. Treat us to all the nice releases Japan gets. In the past you skipped over us much with releases exclusive to Japan. To name just a few: Mesutchi & Osutchi, Mori no Tamagotch, Devilutch no Tamagotch, Mothra Tamagotchi, Tamagotchi Plus Akai, and the Urtama. What happened with sharing those with us? It would also really help if you actually kept better maintenance on the Tama Town website, stop giving us the bad end of the stick when you do release something over here(Can we say Tama-Go?) Also, please stop attempting to censor or tone down things before they reach english speaking countries. Even children at school see and learn about worse stuff than a Tamagotchi dying, a winged butt, or a character having a little too much fondness for Sake.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can use a petition site for this ( https://www.change.org/petition ) change is a popular petition site, and no sketchy stuff on it. Its used for everything from petitioning against laws to requesting things from companies.

I say an admin or someone who is very active on TamaTalk should start a petition and add a little button to follow it from the forums.

Note: There are ZERO petitions about tamagotchis on the site, tons about pokemon and other games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comment: I love tamagotchi soooo much and would love to see a new ENGLISH version!!! It would be a dream come true or really great news!! Please bandai!! :)

Comments: Please don't forget about us North Americans! We still love tamagotchi and are willing to buy new ones you release in our country.

Comment: Please don't discontinue tamagotchi! There are endless possibilities for the development of tamagotchi as v-pets, and fans can even suggest stuff that they think would be popular in a new version maybe? This would help you know what people out there want from tamagotchi... oh, and please bring back tamatown, our v6s and tama-gos are craving new items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back