"Don't Stop Making Tamas!" Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comment: My little purple v1 from 9 years ago is still in perfect condition, you can't stop making tama's!

Comment: Tamagotchi's are something I look forward to spending time with. They feel like real pets and I can get attached. I love TAMAS!!! BAndai, please don't stop cranking them out!

Comment: Haven't seen them since Woolworths went into liquidation, and the prices on ebay are crazy for some of the common [second hand] tamas. Please don't stop making them Bandai, they're amazing. I guess tama lovers are a niche who are more loyal than Xbox and Playstation gamers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comment: I just got into tammas last year. Please try to keep making them!

Intriguing. Right when I restarted my Music Star, I come here to realize Tamagotchis are discontinued. I'm unsure if this'll work, but it's worth a try...

Comment: I will be incredibly content if you (Bandai) continue to distribute the Tamagotchis. Many fans really like them, and they would love to see a new version. Thank you for your concern.

Comment: been a fan since v2 but since the lack of an update I've bought two bandai Japan id l, id l princess spacy, and one tama p with melody deco, and tama p love melody set, and secret tama p notebook. I'll even buy the circus and royal deco pierce for my tama p's.

Comment: C'mon Bandai. I know all you care about right now is making a quick buck, and what could be quicker than translating a digital toy. I love tamagotchi. You're losing money here.

Comment: Tamagotchi is honestly the only thing from you that has ever been worth buying. I mean, I've bought other stuff, but this is by-far the greatest skitter-box created by anyone. Imagine a world without tamagotchi. It's like a world without hostess- It'll leave a giant gap in us. Please. Just don't quit on us now.

Comment: I've loved Tamas ever since I was a little girl, and can still clearly remember my first Tama (an Ocean). I just recently picked them back up, which just proves that no matter how old you get, or how long it's been, you can still enjoy them! So please, keep them alive in English speaking countries!

Comment: i'd love to see, in the future, moms with children bringing their tamagotchi wherever they go like i did.. I hope this will happen, so don't stop making tamagotchi! :)

comment: tama-go can't be the last release for english speaking countries, we need something better, like the IDL and P's :) i want to keep tama's going by introducing my lil niece to them when she is a bit older :)

Age: 13, Gender: Female, Country: Australia, Comment: I've grow up with Tama's, and I am really disappointed with the TamaGo. Please give us the iDL's and P's, or even release a tama for the iPhone and iPod. Please don't stop! :)

Comment: I can't find tamagotchis where I live anymore. They've been a huge part of my childhood. Please bring them back!

Age - 11

Gender - Female

Country - Australia

Comment - I have known Tamas since I was 7 maybe even 8. I've wished for more Tamas to come out into the world. We should be able to fight for them! I know many of us don't just wanna sit around and wait. But why can we march and fight for them? Why can't we just tell them what we want in a Tama? I say we stand and make an official TamaTalk Campaign to say we need to bring them back! :blink:

Comment: PLEASE don't stop making tamas! They're so much fun and I would be devastated if they got discontinued.

Comment: I have loved Tamas for about 5 years now. Please Bandai, don't stop making them!!!

Age-13

Gender-Male

Country-USA

Comment- I probably wouldn't get it, but I know a lot of people that would.

Comment: I love tamagotchis. When I found out the music star was the last one it honestly devestated me. They were my childhood and I'd still buy them if new versions came out, I dont like the idea of tamagotchi IDs or whatever they are, or tamagotchi colours. I want plain old tamagotchis like they used to make, they were the best ones:)

Comment: I love Tamagotchis and wish I could just go to the store and get one instead of buying one online and paying a lot more for shipping than I would like.

Comment: I have a tama-go, and it's not as fun as the others. I would suggest to go out with a bang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back