Don't throw out the packaging of your V4.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandragotchi

Reaction score
Don't throw out the packaging of your V4 because in between the plastic and cardboard is a character description and where everything is in tamatown

i hope you didn't throw it out

i will post a scan of it latewr if anybody threw it out

OMG! I found mine!Thanx!I never would have found that! :furawatchi:

What does it look like coz i only have this big folded up thing with pictures on the back and what is in the tamagotchi.

hey! i already saw that..... and if you want a pretty accurate list of most of the tamagotchi breeds, check out my website:  * edit: link removed *  and click the "Tamagotchi Help" link

p.s. who has a mimitchi??? :D   :mimitchi:   :mimitchi:
Hey thanks for the awesome page for me to look at. :mimitchi: It helped me alot because my friend asked what type of tamagotchi is. :mimitchi: Thanks again!! Keep on posting more please. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
hey! i already saw that..... and if you want a pretty accurate list of most of the tamagotchi breeds, check out my website:  *edit: link removed*  and click the "Tamagotchi Help" link

p.s. who has a mimitchi??? :mimitchi:   :mimitchi:   :mimitchi:
Hey tamafans! :) Look at this awesome website she/he did! :mimitchi: It will answer all of your tama name questions. :huh: At least most of them. :mimitchi: come on and look. :D Thanks alot for putting it up!! ^_^ It is cool. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I already found that. And I always keep the packs. Cute, isn't it?

-Kuchipatchi-

I checked my packaging but their wasn't anything, maybe it only the AMERICAN V4 packaging that has it in it.
yeah my connection only has the instructions inside

i couldnt find it but when i ripped open the pakage and it came flying out so if anyone cant find it open the entire thing completly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back