DONT WASTE ALL YOUR MONEY ON TAMA BATTERIES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

My_TAMA

Reaction score
ok, first, when you buy a batterie(of you will need a second one in the future), wait until your tama has the ''X'' on the screen(this may be in atleast two months if you had a fresh batterie). if it still has the ''X'' on the screen, then the batterie is still usefull for a couple of weeks. then carefully remove the battery from the back of your tamagotchi. place the same battery you took out, inside the tamagotchi. carefully put the cover back on your tamagotchy and screw it in again. you will see an egg. press the ''B'' button when you see the egg. it will say ''down-load'' or ''restart'' click download. if your tamagotchi batterie dies again, keep doing this until the screen is blank, when it is, use the spare batterie. i hope this tip was usefull. please reply back if you like! :lol:

please note you wile HAVE to buy a spare in a few months if the batterie REALLY dies

ok, first, when you buy a batterie(of you will need a second one in the future), wait until your tama has the ''X'' on the screen(this may be in atleast two months if you had a fresh batterie). if it still has the ''X'' on the screen, then the batterie is still usefull for a couple of weeks. then carefully remove the battery from the back of your tamagotchi. place the same battery you took out, inside the tamagotchi. carefully put the cover back on your tamagotchy and screw it in again. you will see an egg. press the ''B'' button when you see the egg. it will say ''down-load'' or ''restart'' click download. if your tamagotchi batterie dies again, keep doing this until the screen is blank, when it is, use the spare batterie. i hope this tip was usefull. please reply back if you like! :lol:
hey thanx...that did work...never knew that b4 :lol:

Also, when your battery is low, don't connect with anyone else's Tamagotchi, otherwise the battery will die and it will not last as long as it will if you don't connect. :blink:

Yes, good idea, but actually, if you see the x, just take a needle or a pencil and poke the button at the back. That way, you'll see an egg, and, you'll have a new tamagotchi. Sorry that I don't know how to download it. Well, maybe you could just press download. Yeah, just press download!

OI! You don't have to do that. You can just restart the tamagotchi WITHOUT taking the battery out! :D

Then press the B button and click Download! Duh! :gozarutchi:

Thank You for all the great info! and yes the battery type for tamagotchis is Lithium 3 Volt CR2032.

My tamagotchi battery is dying!!!! I also can't find those type of batteries ANYWHERE!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back