Don't you think bandai should bring Tamagotchi ID into america?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, you could just get the instructions into text form and translate them at translate.google.com If you don't have it in text form, you can go Google hiragana/ katakana/ kanji charts and just (it'll take a while) copy and paste the characters.

You'll probably finish that before you even get a reply from Bandai.

Last edited by a moderator:
But Google Translate isn't, y'know... Very good... At all...

I've been thinking about this, at first I didn't think it'd be a good idea, because of the price, but really, a color screen wouldn't cost that much, would it? Unless they cost more then what I thought they would...

But Google Translate isn't, y'know... Very good... At all...

I've been thinking about this, at first I didn't think it'd be a good idea, because of the price, but really, a color screen wouldn't cost that much, would it? Unless they cost more then what I thought they would...
No, it's pretty reliable, it just translates too literally.

Last edited by a moderator:
It could help if they did this because maybe some people would buy them and then Bandai could still release Tamagotchis in America...

Here's another idea to toss around: How about making part of the instruction book in English? The Tama would still have Japanese language, but the book could have English language as well, and with illustrations. The Tamas sold here in the USA have English, French, and Spanish instructions. At least all the ones I've bought have. I just throw the French and Spanish instructions away.
actually, in the Philippines the iDs are sold with Japanese AND English instruction bootlets! :)

Chrispilot do you know if anyone sells just the english manuals, or if they have been scanned in anywhere, i would be very interested to take a look at one. I think that's a great idea.

@chrispilot2293, What? I live in the philippines and i also bought a tama-iDL and it came with Japanese instructions, ONLY! Does that mean you have an english instruction booklet? :huh:

Hmm, I don't think Bandai would be willing to spend their money to bring iDs to America. It would be very very VERY nice ( B) ) if they brought it here, but I don't think many people would be willing to buy it since it might cost $50 - $60 just to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back