Doodle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
flowers, stick people with really long hair, hearts, and bubble letters. although sometimes i just scribble

All I ever doodle is hearts. You should see my notebook. I probably have a world record for the most hearts ever doodled. :D

i doodle wat ever my hand draws, like ussually dots a swirlies and emoticons faces and saying and peace signs stuff like that, i like rock music so it might look alittle emo... but im not! haha GTFO emo cupcake bailey! haha. me and bailey doodle retarded and random stuff, its fun

I just scribble, and write names of celebrities or characters from a book or just random names and my crush's name (lol xD) all over the place.

I'm a pretty good artist too. :ichigotchi: I draw pretty well, but I don't like art too much. >.< I only do it at school, if I HAVE to. And I'm not trying to brag, but all teachers I've had and my friends all say that I'm a good artist, same with my writing. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back