Doomsday....for tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have come to terms with it. :(

for now tama is dead in the USA and it seems bandai has no interest in trying to revive them here.

I'm not sure why they wouldn't just make an english id L but i've seen many times where people emailed bandai and got replies that say they have no plans of making these tamagotchis in english.

I want to believe that the iD L would be a hit over here but i'm not so sure. I think they should air the show on a main cartoon channel if they'd release a new tama. It would definitely help popularize it. If they planned the right kind of marketing for it there might be hope.

I really actually loved the tama-go. I mean i haven't played with a japanese tama yet but by seeing the videos i can see why it's so much better, but i still had lots of fun with my tama-go. I don't know why people hate it so much! lol. I bought one the first day they arrived at my toysrus and i don't think a single other one sold at my store. They are still sitting on the shelves. Dx

They didn't really try with it though did they? I don't remember seeing a single commercial or anything. The kids who saw it in the store and didn't know about tamagotchis probably had no idea what it even was.

I am really angry that there are no coror screen tamagotchis in english. Thats why i came up for an idea called the tamagotchi flip flap( a tamagotchi with two screens) and told bandai america to add a color screen :D

I am really angry that there are no coror screen tamagotchis in english. Thats why i came up for an idea called the tamagotchi flip flap( a tamagotchi with two screens) and told bandai america to add a color screen :D

Well...this is the end for English Tamagotchis.

No more.

Ever.

The show isn't popular either. But maybe if they release the show on DVD, like in Japan... **hint, hint**

Maybe people will like Tamas again!

i dont even get why people stopped caring about tamas! one time i was at walmart buying a tama music star (v6) and they only had it out for one day until they replaced it with dora jigswa puzzles...-_-II

I find it sad that Bandai doesn't think of us here at Tamatalk, I mean there is HEAPS of peoples money for the taking (sorry if that seeems a bit harsh) but I have yet to see even an ad about the iD's. Probably because i'm in NZ, but the TammaGo's are still strong here.

it is sooooooooooooo frustrating!

I find it sad that Bandai doesn't think of us here at Tamatalk, I mean there is HEAPS of peoples money for the taking (sorry if that seeems a bit harsh) but I have yet to see even an ad about the iD's. Probably because i'm in NZ, but the TammaGo's are still strong here.

it is sooooooooooooo frustrating!
the iDs and the other color tamas are only out in japan so that's why you haven't seen any ads for it.

Well, I think the reason BanDai isn't going to release the iD L here because they don't want to make a toy that no one will buy. (They think that... -_- )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back