Double Jointed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwitchi_Fan

Reaction score
So, I recently found out that I'm double jointed. All the weird stuff I can do with my fingers and toes was stuff I used to think everyone could do, lol. Then just the other day my mom saw me doing something she calls "popping my thumb out of its socket" XD. I was so surprised when she said it was something most people can't do! o.o So I showed everyone at school, and they all thought it was super creepy, none of them could do it either! So...is anyone else here double jointed? I'm starting to feel like a circus freak or something xD

I'm double jointed in/on....

@The first knuckle of both my pinkies

@On my hips and knees

@On my toes

@My thumb

@My jaw

Hehe....It goes in a lil triangle!

I heard somewhere that there was no such thing as being double jointed. O_O

I'm not sure if that's reliable though.

But, either way, I can't do anything different with any of my limbs. xD

I'm double jointed in my upper legs and thighs. It's hard to explain though... :/

Actually, I did a report on this a few years ago. There is no such thing as "double jointed" all it simply is, is your joints are more flexible than the normal persons.

yup!

I can do lots of wierd flexible things, two of them are I can bend my thumb onto my hand (o_O it doesn't even hurt!) and I can put my legs behind my head o_O

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back