Download, or Reset, V5.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpea40998

Reaction score
OK, so I get the whole Download reset thing, but this is odd. ON my V5.5 Celeb, I got to the heart, (connection), I hit V5, I hit the button after it says Stand By, and then when it SHOULD say Connect, it goes -BA BEEP-, and says Download or Reset? Sometimes I can connect, sometimes I can't. :angry:

Maybe it's a glitch? Have you dropped your tamagotchi recently? Gotten any water in it?

Try taking out the battery and plugging it back in. Also make sure all the screws are tight.

I hope this helps!

I've never experienced this, but there were loads of topics about people whose tamas went onto the download/reset screen when they were trying to connect. All those topics said that the battery was low. I'm not sure if that's what you mean here, but you can try replacing the battery.

Yeah, a lot of people are haivng this problem. Your battery might be low. If not, then try cleaning around the reset button. If you are still having problems, e-mail Bandai's customer support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back