Dr.Tama's v3 and v4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Tama

Reaction score
V3

Name: Tamah

fully trained

7 years old

91 lbs

Boy

1 gen

191 gp

Username: fairy

Other: has a baby tamagotchi onscreen at the moment

V4

Name: Kayla

4 points trained

9 inteligence

17 social

24 art

1 year old

79 lbs

girl

3 gen

8010 gp

Uername: tama

Nothing has changed since yesterday, since I haven't been able to spend much time with my tamas.

Oh, I just remembered this! I tried to get the parent to leave by adjusting the time, but my v3 knew it was being tricked. Well, it was worth a try.

Oh, I just remembered this!  I tried to get the parent to leave by adjusting the time, but my v3 knew it was being tricked.  Well, it was worth a try.
at least it was worth it tell me if this is a good tamagotchi by the log

name :gin

trainig :all

intelligence:50

social :19

art :17

69 lbs.

gen. :2

14190p

username:kitty

:blink:

Uh- I thought others weren't supposed to post in other logs!

Couldn't play with my tamas yet today, I was downtown at COSI.

V3

The batteries on this one are nearly dead. I'm conducting a down-to-the-minute experiment to see how long it takes till the tamagotchi has a blank screen and goes "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

V4

Kayla

Young dorotchi

4 points trained

12 intelligence

20 social

24 art

1 year old

79 lbs

girl 3 gen

3260 gp

other: she was brushing her teeth a few seconds ago...

Today, I woke up to my V4's attention sound, you now "Bee-bee-bereep" and nothing was wrong. I, out of annoyace, paused it. Have you ever noticed that if the attention sign on V4 is lit up, when you pause it, it still stays lit?

Okay, I now know that all but one heart was empty. Did not know that yesterday morning. (V4)

Was too wrapped up in the sixth Harry Potter book yesterday to do much more with my v4, except check the shop.

Checked on my tama V4 today. Nothing new. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I can't take my tamas to camp with me!

This is soooooooooo awesome! Okay, so I was at Target yesterday and I'm (as usual) in the virtual pet aisle. Then I look at where the tamagotchis usual are and... [SIZE=14pt]THE V4.5 WAS THERE![/SIZE]

YAY! My tamas turned up again! They were in a mejier bag in my room. Remember the experiment? It took about 28 days for my V3 to have a "reaction". Instead of going 'eeeeeeeeeeeee' it's just making a faint buzzing sound.

V4

Kayla

1 year

80 some pounds

35 31 39

6 point trained

3 gen

11,000 some points

called for attention once

Latest posts

Back