Dragon Legends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neptune began swimming once again. She felt that she needed a friend. All these land-dragons were trying to attack her! (So what good is it trying to become friends with them if you know they just want to really kill you?) Neptune thought darkly. "It's no use," she said, doing figure eights in the deep blue water. "I may as well get at least a minor acquaintance." She rose up out of the water quietly. "I give up," she announced. "I suppose the only thing left to do is become... 'friends' with you all. I can't stand another hellish day trying to keep you away from the ocean. It's just too tiring."

OOC: I don't usually swear, so it was very difficult writing the word in the thirteenth sentence!

Desdemona's burning skin melted the ice, she went on top of the water and yelled at the top of her lungs, "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? PUNY DRAGON, BESIDES, WHO WOULD ATTACK A PUNY DRAGON? AND LOSE?"

Emmy was watching all of this happening. SHe was all like 'what the?' and her expression showed it.

Neptune raised her eyes and slowly let herself desend into the water until only her face was showing.

Desdemonda tried to swim, but failed miserably. She went underwater and opened her eyes. To her surprise, it didn't hurt.

Neptune ate a fish, chewing on the bones and eventually mashing all of it.

"Bored, bored, bored." She glubbed.

Camomile gets desrated by a big fish. She kills and takes it to her cave to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back